Returning User I'm Back!

Lady Spriggan

I first joined this site a little while ago under the name sprigganoftheforest. I decided to change the name to Lady Spriggan. I ran into some computer problems when my sister's dog sat on it and put into a jumble of glitches. My family very generously just gave me a new computer for my birthday, so I'm back. I'm still mostly into fantasy and sci-fi. I also do a little of fandom roleplays. I've also recently considered horror as a possibility, because I've been reading a lot of Stephen King recently.

Anyway, hello again to my old site friends and hello to some new ones.

Welcome back and I'm glad to hear you got a new computer. I know the old computer feeling all too well. I also know what it is like when the dog sits on it. Mine walked over my keyboard today.

I first joined this site a little while ago under the name sprigganoftheforest. I decided to change the name to Lady Spriggan. I ran into some computer problems when my sister's dog sat on it and put into a jumble of glitches. My family very generously just gave me a new computer for my birthday, so I'm back. I'm still mostly into fantasy and sci-fi. I also do a little of fandom roleplays. I've also recently considered horror as a possibility, because I've been reading a lot of Stephen King recently.

Anyway, hello again to my old site friends and hello to some new ones.
Great to hear you are enjoying this place. I'm new but came building my own RP. And since you like Fntasy themed RP's maybe you will wanna check this one out?

Back