New User I'm back.

Annie

Hi everyone. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been around. Since my daughter's diagnosis and subsequent doctor and hospital visits my muse for writing too a drastic nose dive and depression as well as a HORRIBLE case of writers block set in. I would love to start role playing again but I need one on one, simple role plays since I'm trying to pull out of my writers block. If you're interested please message me. Most of my characters are supernatural beings. I have one human.

Last edited:
Welcome back Annie!! I hope things have taken a turn for the calmer and better :) I send hugs

Welcome back Annie!! I hope things have taken a turn for the calmer and better :) I send hugs

Things are a little calmer. Still having times where I can't get online because my brave girl is having a tough time of things or we are too busy but I'm in desperate need of an escape and the only way I can do that is by getting lost in an RP. Hugs and prayers/good vibes are always welcome. Being a mom is hard work on it's own but being a mom of a kiddo with health issues isn't any easier.

Welcome back! Don't eat the brownies, and I hope you find your way out of that writer's block,

Thank you me too. I can't eat any brownies unless I buy them from the grocery store, the oven part of my stove doesn't work. :( But thanks, now I want brownies. LOL I hate writers block.

Hey Anni, glad to see you're back. Sorry to hear the kiddo is still struggling. Intestinal issues are pretty scary and they can be hard to deal with. Hoping you've found some kind of support group even if it is just a support group for you. Anyway, let me know if you need anything.

Hey Anni, glad to see you're back. Sorry to hear the kiddo is still struggling. Intestinal issues are pretty scary and they can be hard to deal with. Hoping you've found some kind of support group even if it is just a support group for you. Anyway, let me know if you need anything.
thank you, silence. I have missed escaping in RP

Back