Departing I'm Clocking Out

OfPensandSwords

Long Time Listener, First Time Caller
Well, It was fun while it lasted.
But, yeah, I'm leaving. Not sure if that matters much or shocks anyone, I haven't really been active here in the past months, Lol.

It's a fond farewell though, I hold no hard feelings to anyone. I enjoyed my time here, hanging out, role-playing and stuff. But I've had a lot going on irl that has kept me away for quite some time, and I think it's probably just best to officially sign off instead of sporadically checking in when I can. I feel it's more fair to the people I was in rp's with this way. In addition to lack of time for it, I just have kinda moved away from rp lately all together. I don't know, it's just not really my scene anymore. I really did enjoy it though, when I was active and interacting with you all. I wish all of you the best, and hope this site continues to be as cool and as welcoming as when I first showed up.

And special thanks to Tiko and BrookeDi, you two were both so kind and welcoming when I first arrived here. That might be like, your jobs as moderators or whatever, but still I really appreciated it. Thank you and I wish you both well.

Alright, thanks for having me, you all take care.

Sorry to see you leave. Don't be shy about dropping in every now and then if you want to. We'll probably be around. Life can get a bit hectic at times and so I hope that it is a good change that has come about. All the best to you.

Sorry to see you go but thank you for joining while you did! I'm glad I made a positive impression with you and hope to see you around sometime again!

Back