im confused

milkmellow

i am a absolutely mess

im so confused with this site, you see i have a disbility so it takes me longer than most. i also dont understand most things as much as i want to, this is very difficult and im confused, i read on how to get approved got to the links, but i am once again confused

HOW do i get approved?

Hiya milkmellow,

The approval process is simply just a period of interacting with the community. First step was making an introduction post, which you've already done.

Now you just look around the community areas of the site and post around on them. The community areas are any of the non-rp sections (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums). You just post around there a bit interacting with the community on any topics that strike your fancy. You're also welcome to make your own threads if you so desire.

After some activity on there, we'll get a feel for who you are so to speak, and one of us admins will approve your account.

Basically we're looking to see that people are sociable and able to express themselves within our rules, to make sure everyone is a good fit as players to roleplay in our community.

i am a absolutely mess

im so confused with this site, you see i have a disbility so it takes me longer than most. i also dont understand most things as much as i want to, this is very difficult and im confused, i read on how to get approved got to the links, but i am once again confused

HOW do i get approved?

You get approved by being active. There are general non-roleplaying threads you can use to do your posts. As long as the posts aren’t like two word posts to trigger the approval consideration, you should be fine

Back