New User I'm finally here and i'm ready to begin roleplaying

Stenring

I actually used this site about two years ago but as I went through a lot of changes in life i had to create a new account because of my inactivity, anyways ask any questions you want to as long as you dont ask me to leave because i absolutely love this website and will tell you no

Hey, welcome back! If you haven't seen the section on how to get approved I would highly recommend making a visit to it. Anyway, what kind of genre's do you like to write?

Hey, welcome back! If you haven't seen the section on how to get approved I would highly recommend making a visit to it. Anyway, what kind of genre's do you like to write?
Mostly medieval fantasy, but I could become comfortable with anything given time

Medieval fantasy is always fun. How much fantasy? Do you like having dragons and unicorns and such? Are you more into having wizards?

If having dragons and unicorns is in the lore of the world I'm playing in, and it makes sense, im okay with it being there

I wasn't asking because I wanted to include such characters. It was more of a question to gauge if you liked high fantasy, or the exact level of interest you have in fantasy.

If it makes sense, It's alright by me, I like high fantasy because playing by the rules of another world is something that's always called to me

Ok, that answers my question better. Perhaps I phrased things in a manner that was not so clear the first time. Lol. A little clarity goes a long ways. So, what is your favorite original character that you've played? Why were they your favorite?

Well there was a character that I played on a facebook RP thread that was named, well, Stenring that grew up in apprenticeship to an old battlemage, he's my favorite character because he was the most dynamic, he grew up and became stronger

Hey, I'd love to role play with you. I'm big into fantasy and can work with medieval fantasy. Basically my two big ones are science fiction, and fantasy. Or the two together.

Back