I'M HERE~

Calypso

Think you could run away from me? HA. ^-^ I hadn't even stuck my toe into the waters of the Omniverse when it moved, so I am here to set myself up again!

Welcome to the Circle :) Glad you decided to make it over with us!

You have no idea how glad I am to see you here! I was so afraid we would lose you and Step both in the move since you guys had only just started :( I'm also sorry I didn't tell you sooner. We were afraid the Omniverse would get closed down immediately if staff there got wind we were leaving, and people would have nowhere to roleplay while we were building this place (a seemingly valid concern since they immediately shut it down last night rather than giving us the two weeks to wrap things up before archiving it like I was asking for >.<). We tried to be as polite and respectful about it as possible though and we're trying our best to not burn bridges. Encouraging people to remain active there even if they're roleplaying in the Omniverse here, etc. I really am glad you decided to keep roleplaying with us though :) I'm actually about to go kick up some new Westeria City posts! <3

Glad to have you along Lisanna. Welcome to SC. The Omniverse is definitely here, waiting to swallow you up after you've decided to risk following it as it entered it's final form. Good luck and happy writing!

@Dashmiel You're supposed to be at work!

@Lisanna2.0 I got your account approved and got you added to the Omniverse group, so you should be good to go :)

Back