New User I'm New Here!

Taki

Taki
Hey, my name here is Taki. I used to roleplay a lot when I was 12 or 14 years old and I'm ready to jump back in! Please take care of me~

Welcome to the site Taki. There should be a guide to getting approved listed somewhere in the Introductions and Departures forum, explaining how to speed the process along. STC is a new site, constantly growing, and less than a year old, and we're happy to have you on board.

Thank you, CaerBear. I have taken a look at the website guide and am doing my best to get my account approved.

:)

Hey, welcome here, Taki!

What is your favorite genre to roleplay with? Fantasy?
Are you also interested in commanding an army and building a nation?

Hello, hello, hello~

Currently my favourite genre to roleplay with is Sci-Fi and Fantasy.
Yes I am. Why do you ask, kind stranger?

:)

To get to know you better while also looking forward to roleplay with you :)

Would you love to do some fantasy roleplays, as well as also getting the chance to command armies and build a nation? Then I think Resistance Against the Cake Crusade can be great for you ;) Here you can roleplay as individual characters and even entire nations as well as whole armies. Sounds great, right?

To some extend, world-building too, since we're rectonning and rebooting our lore. Would you like to build a world and make history with us?

But it's not only about cakes and pies. It's being both serious and wacky at the same time. Quoting my friend here:

"Welcome newcomers! What be this place? This place is where you can release all your not-mundane and special ideas. RACC is the place for all kinds of Roleplays, mostly dealing with Fantasy and faction-building. here you can roleplay as individual characters as well as entire nations, all at the same time.

Any of you are welcome as long you don't break our rules. Come, let's talk, let's eat, let's drink, let's be friends, let us make war against each other, let's kill one another, let's kiss one another. Whatever you think you can come up with, come and join the Resistance Against the Cake Crusade. This is no more just about cakes, desserts, foods and heck. It's about everything you think is crazy, ridiculous, at the same time serious and wacky.
"
—— @Edge45, the First Piemaster and First Spokesperson of RACC (He's spreading his propaganda)

Yay!
I would love to do it! But I can't right now.....
I'm not an approved account yet, so I don't think I can start roleplaying until that is done. Will this be a problem?

Yay!
I would love to do it! But I can't right now.....
I'm not an approved account yet, so I don't think I can start roleplaying until that is done. Will this be a problem?
No, you just have to post some meaningful stuffs in the community forums (where you can post right now)

A little while later you'll receive a trophy saying "Approved". That's when your account gets approved

Meaningful stuffs? Sounds like a plan. Do I have to post in all the community forums?

Thank you so much for your generous help! :) :) :)

Heyo! I hope you will have a wonderful time in this website. Have you possibly found any rps that catch your attention yet?

Yep yep! And now I've meet you.
Pleasure to meet you~
Dam. You view this as a form of meeting?! I've seen this as a prequeal to actually meeting somebodies. Like, telepathy, and my clair.

Well, welcome to the site and to, my sizeable crazy world. Where it has only the best Villianous society.

I'm sure we'll be able to take care of you Lol.
OH Atheism man, the last time that happened, my Second Life converted to Athiesm and them worhsipped Dark, unknown by name goddesses, and had Imperetas as my Pateron diety.

Maybe I was high on mushrooms.

Yeah, you new guys are in good, chaotic, lawful, and evil hands.

It's a mortal combat, chose your side!!

Back