New User Im new to roleplaying on websites.

The_Dujke

Woosh, you have anal cancer.
While im not a caveman, im still new to this type of roleplaying and storytelling. So here is my first question; where do I make an OC?

First, welcome to STC!! second, you can do that wherever you want as long as you're approved, which I'm sure that one of the admins will tell you all about after I post

Thanks, I just read the guide and it seems like I've done the first step on accident.

perfect, now all you've gotta do is follow the guide and you'll be home free for approval

Welcome!!!! I was at work when you were on earlier. Missed you, but it looks like you got started alright. Give me a yell if you need anything.

Hey, welcome to STC. If you need help creating characters or learning to role play, there are plenty of people willing to help. Including me. Hope you like it here.

Well, I am writing a story, and I would like some thoughts on it as soon as I get the privilege to upload the file on the forum.

I will upload it here once I get approved.

The creative writing section is a place where you could upload your story and get some feedback even before you're approved. Even if you posted just a small section of story that would be fine. Then if you wanted people here to read it, post the link in this thread and I could go look at it too.

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

That is a helpful excerpt from Tiko's beginner's guide. It is probably the single paragraph that answers the majority of questions that newcomers have. Thought I'd throw that up here in case you were needing a little guidance in that area.

Back