Important NPCS.

Name: Unknown.

Nickname/Alias: Lord Vile.

Weight: 373lb (He wears VERY heavy armour.)

Height: 6'11

Appearance:
View attachment 7389

Discipline of magic: Adept | Necromancer

Personality: Murderous. Thats it. His only goal in life is to cause as much destruction and pain as possible.

History: One of Mevolents Generals. The strongest one actually. His power is unrivalled by any sorcerer in the world. He's only been beaten once. Hundreds of sorcerer's attacked him and he left after he was hurt by Anton Shudder's violent Gist.

Extra: Strongest Necromancer EVER. Also the oldest Sorcerer.

Name: Charivari

Nickname / Alias: None.

Weight: 292lb

Height: 7'6

Appearance:
View attachment 7390

Discipline of magic: Warlock.

Personality: Unknown, No ones ever met him in person.

History: Guess what! Since no one knows him! No one knows his past, either.

Extra: Strongest Warlock to ever live.

Name: Skulduggery Pleasant. (YES)

Nickname: The Skeleton Detective.

Weight: 'I'm afraid I don't have an answer to that. Just admire my exquisite taste in suits.

Height: 6'1

Appearance:
View attachment 7433 'Doesn't my suit look lovely? And the had, don't forget the hat.'

Discipline of magic: Elemental.

Personality: Funny. I am hilarious. I love my suits. And my hat, don't forget my hat. Kind. 'Only joking I'm quite strange actually.' Vengeful? Hm, I've never claimed otherwise.

History: No. I think you'd love to know won't you? No.

Extra: I love my suits.

Name: Anton Shudder.

Nickname: Shudder.

Weight: 212lb

Height: 6'3
Appearance:
1593259430489.png

Discipline of magic: Adept | Gist.

Personality: Cold, witty and clever. His keen eyes are always looking out for the tiniest details, ever since the war with Mevolent he had not trusted many people since. A lot of his close friends becoming spies. Shudder hates violence, very rarely resorting to it.

History: Shudder was born during the great war with Mevolent. Joining the fight in 1732. He, and a few others, became a group, called the Dead Men. As they took up missions that were pretty much suicide, and came back alive. Shudder fought Lord Vile one on one. He lost badly. Ever since then, it was a wound to his pride. After the war, he hated violence, Shudder knew the true pain it caused, and would never use it unless absolutely nessecary.

Occupation: Manager of the Midnight Hotel. A Hotel which changes place every 24 hours, at Midnight.

Extra: None.

Name: Auron Tenebrae.

Nickname/ Alias: High Priest Tenebrae.

Weight: 221lb

Height: 5'9

Appearance:

1593260072855.png

Discipline of Magic: Adept | Necromancer.

Personality: Auron Tenebrae, Is a man with very little patience. He is always calm and stoic, very rarely seen getting angry. He hates travelling outside the Necromancer temple, only doing it to get the essentials.

History: During the great war with Mevolent, One of Mevolent's generals, Serpine, came to him, threatening to tear the temple apart if they didn't teach him, the 'Red Right Hand.' A Necromancer ability able to ensure agonising death. Not the best way to go I must admit. His power Is stored in his dagger, like most Necromancers have to store their power in an object.

Extra: None.

Name: Meritorious.

Nickname: Grand Mage.

Weight: 232lb

Height: 5'7

Appearance: View attachment 7456

Discipline of magic: Elemental.

Personality: Cautious caring and dangerous. Despite his calm, caring demeanour, he would do anything to keep the power of the English Sanctuary. Despite many people arguing with him, he stands firm and the other person usually loses.

History: He forgot his own past, caught up in the present. He likes to live in the moment.

Extra: (These two aren't that important) His Elders are Sagacious Tome, (Elemental) and Morwenna Crow, (Necromancer.)

Name: China Sorrows.

Nickname: China.

Weight: 194lb

Height: 6'1

Appearance: View attachment 7480

Discipline of magic: Adept | Sigils/ Signum Linguistic. Naming all the sigils carved on her would be impossible.

Personality: Cautious, Clever and VERY VERY, Intelligent. China is often ten steps ahead of whoevers trying to out manoeuvre her, She does not leave anything to chance, and very rarely goes with orders.

History: Unknown. (Unless you've read the books. ;-; )

Extra: Known to be a traitor. China is a collector of magical objects and tomes, the rarer the better. She is a powerful Adept, or Signum Linguist. China also has the ability to make almost any person, regardless of sexuality, fall instantly and helplessly in love with her.

China's is most commonly seen using Symbols, for both offensive and defensive purposes, although she also has the rare ability to make people fall in love with her as soon as they see her, something which only a few resist. Her symbols can be found everywhere, in her library, in her apartment, even as invisible sigils on her body. Each symbol wields a different power; sometimes as potent as hurling shockwaves of blue energy at her enemies, or as simple as boiling the water in a kettle. Other known symbols on China's body are symbols that summon daggers of sharp red energy and light when hurled at her opponents, shooting a single energy beam from both of her palms, and red symbols on her knuckles, which give her enhanced strength. She also has a symbol by her jaw bone which initiates the a healing process and forces out any unknown materials, and a symbol on the palm of her hand which kills anyone who is touching it. It is also stated that China has symbols on her legs which allow her to fall from great heights and land on both legs as if it were a slight drop. She is able to aid other people with the use of her symbol magic, too, and can even lend people their magical properties by carving the symbols into their bodies.

Back