Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
A stray idea I had that I just couldn't keep in its pen. Those happen to me occasionally.

I thought to myself; It's comedic in nature, so it's not the end of the world if it dies post 1. Anyways:

The Gist
We are playing Improv as ourselves. Our internet personas, avatars or just our real selves, if you want. The goal is to make our audience laugh, so if you came upon this thread after reading the IC thread, let us know if you thought our antics were funny!

To play improv is simple: Act out a given scene through improvisation. As far as the thread goes, we are all GMs and everything we post is canon to the thread, we cannot retcon it. Just be sure to follow site rules.

An example
Me: Lazzamore enters a dark dungeon, droplets of dirty water ooze from the ceiling.
Xavier Ampul(I'm sorry): Xavier thought it was odd to see Lazzamore enter the Duck Dungeon, but who cares about that guy. His obsession with ducks is wierd.
Me: Lazzamore ignored Xavier, picking up a Duck and speaking to it in trumpet lips "Ignore him, my precious... He's just bitter from that brain transplant he had with one of you."

You don't need to sign up here, just find the thread and play along! The thread can be found below:
http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/the-improv-circle-ic.1075/

Last edited:
Back