In Need of Literate to Semi-Literate RP Partner!!!

LadyAwesome

Hello :3

I am currently searching for new, LITERATE to SEMI-LITERATE, RP partners. I prefer those 18+ for one on one or small group role plays, however if you're at least semi-literate, I am willing to discuss a role play with those under 18. I expect 3-4 lines a post (but feel free to post longer!), as I will do the same, with correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. though I realize some errors will happen and that's fine. As for gender, I prefer to role play as female and if there's romance, I prefer that my partner role plays as a male. But if it's a group RP and others would like to do LGBTQ relationships, that's totally fine; I'm just not personally into it. I like to RP a wide range of scenarios, and I am always looking for new suggestions and to try new ideas.

Some of my favorites to play out are:
Royalty-Royal Ball
Zombie-Apocalypse (Pre, Post, or During)
Human-Vampire
Slave-Master
Experiments
Super Hero-Magic School
Abandoned Island
Trapped With a Serial Killer
Demigods-Camp Half Blood-Camp Jupiter
The 100 (TV Themed)
Native-Traveler

And I am always looking for more, so feel free to leave some ideas! I like stuff with action, romance, and a bit of thriller-suspense.

If you want to start a RP, please drop a comment or send me a message with some ideas.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

I'll join!
I too identify as hetero-romantic :p
I'm digging doing either the Royalty-Royal Ball or the Native-Traveler.

I'm new to the site but I'm interested in joining. I'm finding the Superhero-magic school idea interesting.

I'm also new to the site but I've roleplayed before in my younger years. I love all of your ideas but my favorites would definitely be human-vampire, trapped with a serial killer, and abandoned island.

If you're interested, I'd like to do a 1x1 with you! I think it would be fun to do a human-vampire romance story!

By the way, I just recently posted a new RP based on the 100! It's called "The (Un)lucky Few" but I'm not on here trying to promote it I just saw that you liked the idea & wanted to let you know there's one out there now! :)

I'll run a 1x1 RP with you. And I'm literate, lol. I'd also like to think I'm a good writer. If you want to, the RPs that really stuck out to me were Trapped With a Serial Killer, and Demigods-Camp Half Blood-Camp Jupiter. I never thought of a serial killing RP and it interests me. I was hoping to be the killer :D. Other than those, I could definitely go for a Zombie-Apocalypse or Human-Vampire RP also!

Human-vampire is an easy one for me to do. I am a literate roleplayer with many years of experience under my belt. :) I'm open to most of your ideas. If you are interested in discussing some ideas with me feel free to PM me.

Pencil me in as interested. I am a pretty fair writer I would say, published short stories and the like so I daresay I can string a few paras together.
I'm up for most sorts of RP really, just looking to strecth my writing muscles a little in between writing projects. Of the ones you list there...

Human-Vampire
Slave-Master
Experiments

Possibly stand out more. I am happy to go 18+

Slave-Master
Experiments
Abandoned Island
Native-Traveler

All above interest me, though I've never done Zombie Apocalypse (Pre, Post or During) before despite enjoying Zombie things. Would be interested in any one of these so I'll be happy to go with what you're craving most out of those I've selected from your list. Good with 3-5 lines and more, prefer to play male. :D

I'm an avid writer, and just love RolePlaying to help my inner writer get out. PM me if you wanna do any of these!
I'm very interested in the following:
Human-Vampire
Slave-Master
Experiments
Super Hero-Magic School
Abandoned Island
Trapped With a Serial Killer

Back