LadyAwesome

(Updated 12/21/23)

Hey all, welcome!!

It has been a while, but I am looking to get back into the RP game! My chaotic life has finally calmed down some and I'm looking for some new partners and stories.

I have been RPing off and on for around 15+ years, plus I write a lot of creative short stories. It's been about a year or so since I was on here, but I know I'll jump back in no problem.

My writing style is very flexible. I mostly prefer a semi-lit style of 1-2 paragraphs, however, I can do more if requested. As long as I have a partner who gives me words to work with (i.e. no 1-2 liners), I have no problem writing more. I tend to lean towards 3rd person, but I will consider 1st person if the mood strikes. I will only write with 18+, as I am 29. I also only play Female characters because that is where my experience lies. Lastly, I prefer MxF only.

I expect that my partners will do their best to keep in communication about replies. I totally understand that life gets crazy and we may not be able to RP on a daily, or even sometimes weekly, basis. All that I ask is that my partner lets me know when they're needing a little extra time. Also, just no playing God for my character. I love being able to decide how my character will react. If there is something specific you have in mind though, let's talk about it and see what we can compromise on! I promise to offer the same courtesies that I expect.

My biggest request is that each plot has a romance aspect. I am okay with smut or X-rated content, but I like there to be an actual storyline leading up to it.

These are the some plots I have in mind. Please feel free to suggest others though, I would love to find some new inspirations! Also feel free to offer spinoffs or extensions of these ideas! Plots marked with a * are ones that I am super craving.

*PLOT 1
Muse A has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital and is currently undergoing a long term evaluation. Muse B is a volunteer at the hospital. A doctor on staff directs Muse B to Muse A, explaining that Muse A is very much alert, but does not respond to anyone that attempts to interact with them. The doctor suggests that Muse B sit with Muse A, perhaps reading them a novel or telling stories in the hopes that a fresh face who is neither staff nor patient will garner a positive response. Muse B visits Muse A once a day for about an hour to read Muse B's favorite story. After days on end of not responding, Muse A makes eye contact with Muse B, the hint of a smile on their features, looking forward to continuing the story. Muse B is overwhelmed by the small gesture, suddenly hit by the realization that in spite of Muse A's utter silence, they have grown incredibly fond of them. As the novel progresses, so does the connection between volunteer and patient. Only when the last page has been read aloud does Muse A finally speak to Muse B. As a result, Muse A begins to open up to Muse A more and more with the passing days, eventually explaining what landed them there in the first place.

PLOT 2
Everybody receives a animal tattoo that grants powers on their 21st birthday, the rarer the animal, the more powerful they are. There is a secret organization that...(sorry, I don't have much for this one).

*PLOT 3
Muse A is the princess and future ruler of the Oredale Kingdom. Muse B is her body guard ordered to protect her no matter what. Muse A decides to throw a ball as a celebration of the kingdom and all the people in it. However, an assassin from an enemy kingdom that has been striving to take over Oredale for years has found their way into the ball. Their mission is to kill the royal family so that the rival kingdom may take over it's rule.

A variation of this is that Muse B is instead the assassin. However, when the assassin sets eyes on the princess, he realizes that it is his childhood friend before he was wished away into the assassin world. He finds he cannot kill her, and instead kidnaps her and hides her away, keeping her safe from other assassins looking to take her life.

PLOT 4
Muse A and Muse B went to school together since kindergarten. They knew each other, but maybe spoke 10 words in all the time they knew each other because they ran in very different social circles. They both graduated high school, went to college, went on with their lives. 5 or so years later, Muse B gets a job as a receptionist at a graphic design studio. Little does Muse B know, Muse A works there as well (as either a graphic designer or in the warehouse). They recognize each other. As the days go on, will they finally get to know one another and grow close? Or will it they go on not caring about the other?

*PLOT 5
Muse A and Muse B, strangers, both get hired on at a movie theater. Since they start together, they grow close and eventually they start to have feelings, even though they keep denying it. One night, the theater goes on lockdown - no one can get in or out. That can only mean trouble. Will this bring them closer or push them farther apart? (I was thinking of maybe doing a horror/suspense/romance thing. Like a murderer is playing games with the workers and killing them off or badly hurting them or something. I'm open to suggestions.)

*PLOT 6
Muse A and Muse B are Treasure Hunters. They met in college and have been inseparable since, both of them having a need for adventure. They've traveled the globe on all sorts of missions, securing old relics for different museums. After a mission, they are approached by a man - he's in a black suit and walks with a cane, his hair is slicked back, and he has a single golden tooth among his white ones (and yes, it's made of real gold). This shady looking man asks them to do him a "favor" and secure a relic on a long abandoned island in Athens, Greece (it can really be anywhere, I don't mind. I just love Greece). Of course, this particular item has a legend that anyone who finds it can be either cursed or blessed, depending on their hearts intentions. When both Muses refuse, the slimy man uses blackmail on Muse A, dug up from their long gone past. Muse B doesn't know what the blackmail is (another possibility is that they don't even know about the blackmail at all), but agrees to go along to help Muse A. They face many obstacles on their journey, both having to do with their mission and with their relationship.

PLOT 7
The Machine sat in disuse for centuries. The people that built it were long gone. The people who maintained it died out. You just found the Operation Manual. (I don't have this one developed, but I would LOVE to hear some ideas based off of this little idea!)

PLOT 8
Muse A is a genetically modified experiment - they were injected with animal DNA as an egg, which resulted in superhuman, animalistic abilities and/or features. The secret lab that Muse A resides in with the other experiments has told them it's for the greater good - that a prophecy about a powerful force predicts the destruction of all things good.

PLOT 9
This will be in a college setting. Muse A is the popular girl/guy - a real cheerleader/jock type. Muse B is a metalhead/punk/goth/outsider girl/guy. They are both taking a Family Planning course, but since they are in such different social circles, they've never really spoken to each other. They end up being absent on the same day, and when they return, they find that they are partners for a "Real World Simulation." This project consists of them being "married" for the rest of the semester and documenting their results in a journal and doing some in-class "marriage" exercises for "couples." Their end grade is based upon how much they learned from the experiment, whether they succeed or failed as a couple. Both Muse A and B are reluctant to be involved in the project, as it requires a lot of time spent together (we can even set it up to where they have to live together temporarily - like the school has an empty dorm complex and lets the teacher use it for their experiments or something), and they are obviously very different on the outside. As the semester continues, and they start to learn more about each other through the project, they find that they start to enjoy each other's company, and might possibly be catching feelings for each other. Will they learn to look past their differences and the social influences of their friends? Will their "marriage" succeed or will it end in tragedy?

PLOT 10
Muse A is a human, living a mundane, boring, human life. Muse B is an alien who is visiting/hiding out/etc. on earth and can change his appearance to look human. Muse A and Muse B meet (maybe they're neighbors, they work together, go to the same college/in the same college class, etc.) and they become fast friends, even though Muse B doesn't have a great love for humans in general. Eventually, they get closer and Muse A discovers Muse B's alien form (totally your choice on the form, but I would like to request tentacles... >.< ). I'd like to discuss on how to expand this one more, but that's the overall idea I'm going for.

As for pairings outside of the ones that are listed above, I don't really have a huge preference. (Check out my profile bio for my F-list). Again, I am open to any suggestions that modify or are completely different from the ones listed!

I mostly stick to OC's, but I'm willing to have the settings take place in fandom worlds, depending on the plot. Usually though, I will almost always choose to NOT do anything specifically fandom related.

If you have any questions or inquiries, please don't hesitate to message me! I am so excited to jump back into this! :)

Last edited:
Back