proxy.php

SEE YOU SOON

After adjusting his satin ascot around his neck, Gilbert picked up his cane and top hat and walked out of the cabin with her. "See you at lunch then. Enjoy your time with the ladies." he gave her a charming smile and tipped his hat slightly before walking on the opposite direction to head to the gentleman's club there was in the train. He arrived at the place fairly fast since the only possible way to walk in a train is straight. The place was one of the wagons of the train that looked more like a bar and had a dart board in one of the corners and a newspaper rack with some other magazines and books. He picked one of the newspapers and then walked to the bar, he sat down in one of the stools and ordered an aperitive to sip from while he read for a while.

proxy.php

Alexandria smiled in return and followed him out the door before turning in a different direction than he was headed in. She clutched her book close to her chest as she moved a few cars down from their suite and entered a car that was a large dining area. Her eyes drifted around and she stood there a bit awkwardly for a moment before she noticed two older women beckoning her over with their hands. A sheepish smile came across her lips as she walked over, taking the spare seat across from the two.

"First time, dear?" The elder of the two spoke up with a soft smile across her face as she focused her bright blue eyes on Alexandria.

"Is it that obvious?" Alexandria was embarrassed now as she grabbed the napkin in front of her and placed it on her lap neatly. The two across from her nodded with small chuckles. She felt her cheeks heat up and she wanted to hide her face but she busied herself with making a cup of tea to her liking. "I am on a... honeymoon."

"How exciting!" The second elder, Darlene, grinned brightly as she reached forward, taking Alexandria's hands in her own and startling the young woman. "I must congratulate you then." She gently pats the young woman's hands before letting them go, moving to get a macaroon off of the tray in front of them.

Alexandria murmured her thanks and took a small sip of her tea as she looked around the train car. "This is quite nerve-wracking to me." She nodded as she looked down at her cup as she set it back down on the saucer.

Karla, the first elder, chuckled softly, nodding in understanding.

"Marriage can make a young woman very nervous." She picked up her cup of tea and sipped it quietly. "This must be your first, yes?" At Alexandria's nod, she understood completely. "And neither of you have completed what most married couples would have by now?" Alexandria blushed brightly and shook her head. "There's the issue!" Karla laughed and set her teacup down. "To get over the nerves, you must complete the coupling!"

"Wear something to bed that you think will make his heart jump out of his chest." Darlene winked at Alexandria as she munched on her macaroon. "Then your nerves will be forgotten!"

"And perfumes help as well." Karla grinned as she looked at her companion next to her. "Along with the appropriate lighting."

Alexandria couldn't believe she was having this conversation with two older women and she felt like she was going to fall over from how embarrassed she was.

"R-right..." She cleared her throat and picked up her teacup again, trying to busy her mind in any way possible. "I will try that."

Darlene then started on about how the first time hurts but after that, things are nothing but blissful and there's nothing to worry about. The two women across from Alexandria continued to give her advice on what she could do to get her husband's attention and how to ease the tension between the two. Alexandria was never so thankful for tea time to be over in her life.

Saying her goodbyes, Alexandria got up and nearly ran out of the train car, quickly making her way back to the room where she and Gilbert were staying. She closed the door loudly behind her and leaned back against it, letting out a long sigh. Placing her book on the table next to the door, she walked over and fell over onto the bed on her stomach in an unladylike fashion, closing her eyes.

"I never want to do that again," Alexandria grumbled to herself as she crossed her arms under her head and laid there, trying to relax her nerves before it was dinner time.

proxy.php

TROUBLESOME

The albino's afternoon was rather tranquil. At the gentleman's club he remained good part by himself reading the last couple of newspapers to keep himself busy and informed and drank a couple of glasses of aperitif to steady his mind. A couple of times other men came to sit by him and they made small talk about the economy or other matters that in all honest Gilbert doesn't really cared about.

When he deemed he had spent a long time there, he checked his pocket watch and noticed that soon it would be time for dinner, so he decided he better head back to his cabin to get changed into his evening wear. He walked back to his cabin and when he opened the door, he finds Alexandria laying on the bed. He furrowed his eyebrows and quickly closed the door behind him to make sure no passer by would be able to see her in such an unladylike position. "Fraulein, is everything alright? Did you spent the afternoon here at the suite?" he wondered as he cautiously walked closer to her since they still weren't in quite intimate terms and he didn't want to straddle her. He sat on the edge of the bed and stretched one hand to touch her but decided against it. "I'm very sorry you're not enjoying the travel... perhaps you'll enjoy it more once we get inside the ship tomorrow night. It's a bigger place than the train so I believe there will be more places where you can go and entertain yourself." he let out a small sigh, trying to think how he could make the situation better but he didn't knew that much about his wife to make something special that would change her humor for the better. "Would you rather have me order a meal to our cabin? We don't need to go to the dining cart." he assured her, not so sure himself if such statement would help to ease her mind. He unfortunately hasn't received much instructions how to handle a marriage so he was trying his best to respect her and make her feel comfortable in the situation they were in.

proxy.php

Alexandria didn't lift her head up when she heard the door open or close because she knew who it would be. She felt the bed get weighed down by him sitting next to her and she opened her eyes, looking up towards him with a look of sleepiness in her eyes.

"No, no!" Sitting up quickly, she fixed her dress and looked at the clock that was up on the wall. "It was... An interesting afternoon." Nodding, Alexandria looked at her husband and gave a small smile. "I am enjoying the train and the cabin very much! There is absolutely nothing wrong with them." She reached over and gently pat the back of one of his hands. "I am sorry for worrying you. I am perfectly fine." Pulling her hand away, she felt bad for worrying him and she wanted to make it up to him somehow.

At his next question, she shook her head and smiled a bit bigger this time. "I would much prefer to have supper in the dining cart tonight. That way we can easily see the sights outside as we pass them."

proxy.php

DEALING WITH THE NEW DYNAMICS

He raised an eyebrow as she started to excuse herself, he wasn't still a hundred percent convinced that she really had an interesting afternoon but he decided not to push her into talking. He knew she probably wasn't comfortable around him enough to share her problems and concerns. He let out a long breath through his nose, feeling powerless in helping her "Very well then. But please, if there's something wrong or not to your liking, let me know. I would like to make things as best as possible for you." he wanted to give her a happy life, well, as much as possible since she was shoved into his arms in that arranged marriage that they are in. "I'm pretty sure tomorrow is going to pass by faster than today since after lunch we will arrive at the port." he got on his feet and finally removed the hat from his head, settling it in a dressed not so far away. "If we're going to head to the dining cart, we better start to get ready. I believe they start dining services in an hour and a half." he pointed out as he checked his pocket watch.

Gilbert then walked to the living area of their cabin and opened his luggage to pick a new set of clothes that were a bit more formal wear to fit the dining environment. "Would you like to get dressed first? Perhaps you need to get freshened up?"

proxy.php

"If you do not mind." Alexandria nodded, turning to walk over to where her luggage was sitting. Shuffling through it, she pulled out a long green dress and set it on the chair next to her. "However, since you are quicker than me, you can change first." Nodding once again, she stepped aside and walked towards the door. "I'll stand in the hall and you can let me know when you are finished." Alexandria opened the door to the cabin room and stepped outside of it, closing the door behind her.

To her, this was better than making him rush at the end of her dressing because she took too long. A sigh escaped her lips as she walked over, leaning against the wall next to the door as she waited. Married life was difficult and awkward to her. She wasn't sure what to think or even how to act around someone she didn't even know. This was more difficult than she could imagine but she was trying to bear through it all because she knew the end result would benefit everyone.

proxy.php

INCONVENIENCES

The albino sighed softly once she left their chambers, he passed a hand through his fluffy white hair and took in a deep breath. He can see that she's not happy with how things are but he didn't knew how to make it better; after all, he knows so little about her that it's simply difficult to figure a way to make her feel better about that whole situation. It wasn't the utmost preferred setting for him as well but he knew that their families already made an agreement that would favor everyone. Well, everyone but him and Alexandria. He shook such thoughts off of his mind for now, since he couldn't come up with a solution, the best he could do is get dressed as soon as possible to allow her all the time she needed and wanted to get dressed for dinner. He never really had a lady's company before, he wasn't the sort of man that slept around and met women, his unique looks always made him have a lack of confidence so he hadn't much experience with the whole 'how-to-threat-a-lady-and-deal-with-them' thing. He grew up around his mother and he knew she always enjoyed getting dolled up so he guessed that maybe Alexandria would enjoy the alone time to get all dressed up for dinner. He quickly changed into a slightly more formal attire, placed a lively green handkerchief around his neck and finished checking his overall looks in front of the mirror before stepping out of the cabin to meet his wife standing there. "Oh! I'm sorry to keep you waiting, you can take your time getting dressed." he held their cabin door open for her and gestured in an elegant manner to the inside of the compartment, prompting her to get in. "I'll be waiting in here, once you're ready we can head to the dining cart."

proxy.php

Alexandria looked up at Gilbert as he exited the room and smiled softly at him. "It is no trouble." She nodded and looked at his outfit curiously. "You look very handsome." A soft blush covered her cheeks as she said this and she cleared her throat, pushing herself away from the wall. "I will only be a moment." Stepping past him carefully as not to brush against him for fear she might wrinkle his clothes, she closed the door behind her and walked over towards her luggage.

Opening up her large suitcase, she pulled out a long white and pink lace dress and set it on the bed behind her before going to her case that had her jewelry in it. She hummed a small tune under her breath as she set the case next to the dress and started to change out of the dress she had been wearing that afternoon. With careful fingers, she slipped into the dress and pinned the high collar up behind her neck before starting to pull her hair out of the braid it was in earlier. She turned on her heels and grabbed the brush that sitting on the vanity next to the bed, running it through her long hair. Once she was satisfied with her hair, she opened up her jewelry case and pulled some diamond pins out. Alexandria pulled two small parts of her hair on either side of her hair back and pinned them there with the sparkling pins. She then dug around in her case and pulled out a diamond broach with pearls between the tiny gems, pinning it in the lace near her throat.

The young woman looked at herself in a nearby mirror and nodded at the sight, pleased with how she looked. Alexandria walked around the bed and over to the door, opening it up. "I do hope we are not late." She said as she exited the room and closed the door, looking up at her husband. "Do we have enough time still?"

proxy.php

MIND BUZZING

A light blush coated Gilbert's cheeks when she said he was handsome, he never really hear that from people. Actually, the only people that ever tells him he looks handsome are his mother or the staff that works at his family's mansion but it's obviously an over statement to point out that such opinion are highly biased. Of course Alexandria could be saying that without meaning it but he found no reason for her to be doing such a thing, she doesn't need to throw compliments his way. Actually, they don't even need to live amicably, all that matters for their families is that they remain married. "Thank you." he let out shyly and watched as she walked into their cabin. He sighed softly and passed a hand through his hair, he took in a deep breath and looked at the shifting scenery out the window as the train moved, the sun was setting and tainting the trees in golden. He remained staring through the window as he let his mind run wild. A thousand thoughts popping in his head that he kept needing to push at bay and drowning them so he doesn't overthink their relationship. He had to keep it simple and straight forward - they're married, an arranged marriage - anything besides that is overthinking.

His brain continued to rack through what she said, trying to solve the puzzle of her words as if there were some sort of hidden meaning behind them. Perhaps he wished that she really meant the compliment? But why would it matter? It doesn't. He took in another deep breath through his nose as if trying to cleanse his soul. His doubts and wonderment would need to be left aside since he heard her voice, he turned around to look at his wife and couldn't help but have a big bright smile adorn his features. She looked stunning, he had never seen such a beautiful woman before. And he can call such beauty as his wife. That made him feel quite lucky but he knew that for her such situation must be a curse. "You look..." he allowed his eyes to scan her figure before he finished the sentence "You're stunning! That dress... it's just..." he chuckled softly as he felt the blush return to his cheeks "You took my breath away, Alexandria." he then cleaned his throat and picked up his pocket watch to check the time "We're not late, the restaurant just opened. We're right on schedule." he tucked the watch once again and stretched his hand for her to take "You're ready to go? Or perhaps you want to do something else before dinner? You did asked if we had enough time... do you have something in mind?" he made a pause but quickly added "Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you said..." he trialed off but felt like he was due an apology "My apologies if that's so."

proxy.php

His words caused her cheeks to heat up in embarrassment as she started to blush. Her eyes looked towards the floor as she reached up, tucking a piece of her long chocolate hair behind her ear but her eyes didn't stay staring at the floor for too long. "Thank you." She smiled shyly up at him. Her heart was racing in her chest as she stood there, smiling up at him. Time stood still for her as she kept her eyes on him. So many thoughts were going through her mind as she was wondering if his compliments were from the heart or if it was something someone had told him to say whenever a woman would dress up. Regardless, his words warmed her heart.

Alexandria cleared her throat and placed her hand in his, her eyes drifting to the side. "We could always take a walk before we go to dinner. Or we could simply go to the dinner cart and enjoy some wine before our meal arrives." Drinking wine might be a bad idea for her because it clouded her logical thought process should she drink too much of it. Alexandria wasn't sure she wanted to put her new husband through that just yet. "However, I would prefer the walk over the wine." She nodded and looked up at him with another bright smile.

proxy.php

SPARKS FLY

He attentively listened to her ideas and nodded softly when she finished laying out what she had in mind. "I honestly think both sound delightful. So, how about we take a walk before heading to dinner and then we order a bottle of wine while we enjoy our meal?" he slid her hand down his arm and now it was resting on the crook of his elbow as they started walking. "I think they mentioned a glass cart when I was at the gentleman's cart earlier today. I overheard the bartender tell a fellow that the cart had glass on the sides and the ceiling, allowing the passengers to see the sky. I think it would be very beautiful to visit it during the night." he gently patted her hand and started leading her to the glass cart. "Although... I doubt that the night sky is going to be as pretty as my wife." he whispered under his breath as the now very known blush made another appearance on his cheeks.

It didn't take long to arrive at the glass cart since the pretty much just had to walk on a straight line. the cart was regular size and had the regular windows on both side but the roof was also composed of windows; the area had some lounging chairs and some coffee tables with periodic and newspapers. "I honestly was hoping for a bit more. It seems like they tried to build and Autumn garden inside the train." he commented about what he perceived of the glass cart and then looked down at her, locking eyes with hers, he blushed once again because her eyes and the jewellery she was carrying on her sparkled under the early night sky. He swallowed thickly and took a breath through his mouth "Would you like to spend some time in here or are you famished and ready to head to the dining cart?"

proxy.php

He was complimenting her again! Was he trying to get her to die from embarrassment? Alexandria didn't think her face could get any brighter and she felt as though her heart was going to suddenly burst out of her chest with how fast it was beating. "That sounds perfect." That was the only thing that she could say as her mind was blanking out on her due to her embarrassment and flattery. "However, I do believe that your compliments are going to be the death of me." She teased him lightly with amusement shining in her eyes as she glanced up at him. "I have never had someone compliment me like this before."

This happened to be the truth. Alexandria wasn't used to male attention int he slightest. She's had suitors before, yes, but she never really took a liking to them as none had sparked her interest as her husband did. None had made her really think of what the future could hold should they stay with her like this one.

Alexandria was brought out of her thoughts as she looked around the cart they had stepped into. She arched a brow lightly as she took in everything and she hummed quietly. "I do believe that they tried to make the best of this... Small space." Chuckling lightly, she looked up at him. "If you do not mind, I would like to spend a few moments here before we go. The quiet is peaceful unlike other places within the train." She pulled her eyes away from his and looked up at the sky through the windows above. "The sky is absolutely lovely at night." A soft smile came across her lips as she stared upwards. "All the stars and planets... Makes the world seem much larger than what it truly is."

proxy.php

BURST OF COLOR

The blush was still very prevalent on his cheeks but the smile that formed on his lips was even bigger. It seemed comfortable to talk to Alexandria, and it had been like that since the moment they met. "I'm simply stating the truth, fraulein." the German pet name slept from his lips, he usually only used his father's language when he felt comfortable around someone, otherwise he would stick to his mother's heritage and speak solely in English. "You're a very beautiful lady and if people haven't told you that before then perhaps I should continue to state it more often so you could get used to it. I think it would be a shame for you going past life without knowing how pretty you are."

He watched her as they walked into the cart, his eyes never left her figure as she admired the night sky "We can stay for as long as you wish." he stated in a soft voice and took some steps closer to her, his palms felt sweaty as the thought of becoming closer to her crossed his mind. He swallowed thickly, as if there was a lump on his throat. His ruby eyes seemed a darker shade in the dim light of the cart, almost like a mahogany shade. The heart thumped faster in his chest as his gaze froze on her lips, her smile was simply so lively and bright. He felt like he was a sunflower and she was the sun to his cloudy days, before he met her he never felt so alive, he keeps seeking her warmth and tonight it seemed to be harder than ever to contain himself. He shyly slid one hand into hers and intertwined their fingers together, her delicate hand feeling so small compared to his large male one. His eyes were still locked in her lips as he felt lost in the moment, his voice was soft and delicate, a whisper in the empty cart that only her could hear "Meeting you made my world become so larger. I used to live such a monotone life, but you expanded my horizons and for that I'll always be grateful for meeting you. Without you I'd probably still be locked inside my parent's house, hidden away in the library, wasting the days all by myself." his thumb gently made circular motions on her hand, caressing her as he kept shifting his gaze in between her eyes and lips, going back and forth as if he was trying to make up his mind.

proxy.php

His compliments were going to go straight to her head if she wasn't careful. And she firmly believed that the blush on her cheeks was a permanent feature. "You are too kind to me." Alexandria turned her eyes towards him as she was blushing. "I do not see much that is appealing about me." She looked down at herself and hummed lightly, pulling on her dress. "I am merely a simple woman in a world I feel I do not belong in." Letting go of her dress, she turned her eyes back to the sky as she took in the sight of the stars.

"I could stay forever if things would allow it." A soft smile came across her lips as she admired the stars above. "I love the world at night. The quiet, the stars, and serenity." These thoughts were pleasing and relaxing to her. She could only hope that she could live in a world where she could witness such peace all the time.

Alexandria turned her eyes towards Gilbert as he started speaking again and she squeezed his hand, giving him a bright smile. "Darling, no one should live a life like that." She shook her head as she kept her eyes locked on his. "I believe that our life together will be quite the adventure." In fact, there were many things she wanted to experience with her new partner in life and many places she wanted to see. She felt free with him and she couldn't thank him enough for that newfound freedom.

proxy.php

OPEN YOUR HEART

The albino let out a soft chuckle, his thumb still drawing shapes on the back of her palm as he spoke up, his voice still soft but full of warmth. "And adventure it will be." he made a short pause and then added with conviction in his voice "Perhaps you never felt like you belong because you never did. Maybe you were destined to venture the world by my side." he could feel the thumping of his heart on his neck from how fast it was beating, he couldn't quite describe what he felt, it's something he never experienced before. Being around Alexandria had an effect on him that he had only read in books, he wondered if what he was feeling was indeed love. If that was love, then he wanted to always see her smiling on the way she was tonight because seeing her in such a way made him feel a happiness he never thought he would find or that he would even deserve. If he was really falling in love with her, he wanted to always see her happy, even if she never felt such feelings for him as well. Seeing her beaming would be enough, no... it was enough for him.

"Have you ever traveled?" he asked her, his eyebrows furrowed for a second; he had never left his home - be it town or the house itself - and he pondered if he ever was settled in such arranged marriage with Alexandria if he would have ever had the chance, or the guts, to travel. His younger brother was the one that was always taking care of business so he never really had to leave his house, Gilbert guessed that maybe he should start making a list of things that he was thankful for meeting Alexandria. He knew she didn't picked to be with him but he couldn't help to feel glad that she was by his side.

proxy.php

Just as she was about to open her mouth to say something to him, she was cut off by one of the butlers opening the door to the cart that they were standing in.

"Sir, madame, supper will be served in five minutes. I suggest that you make your way to the dining cart now unless you are eating in your cabin." The butler bowed to them before moving onto the next cart to tell the passengers that were in there.

"We should be going then." Alexandria tugged on Gilbert's hand lightly as she started to walk towards the doors. She pondered his words as she walked beside him and hummed softly. "If this is where I belong then this is where I will stay." Nodding, she smiled softly as they walked, keeping her fingers intertwined with his. "I feel as though I could be happy staying here for the rest of my days." This was the truth. She had never felt so content at someone's side before and she didn't want to be rid of this newfound peace.

Alexandria tilted her head lightly to the side as she thought about his next question, searching through her memories. "I have... I have been a few places." She nodded and glanced up at him. "Not many though. Mother was rather intent on keeping me home to teach me the ways of a good housewife." Rolling her eyes, she let out a small sigh. "I have seen parts of Scotland and Sweden but nothing else."

proxy.php

CUT

He jolted his head to the door direction, being slightly startled by the sudden interruption of the butler. He let out his breath through his nose once the man left and looked back at his wife, nodding when she suggested they get going to the dining cart. He smiled at her statement that she could be happy, he wasn't sure if she meant the windowed cart or by his side but he decided to think it was the later. As they walked to the dining cart, he listened to her talk about her travels. "Well, it's already more than what I did. I barely ever left my home town, I think I only know a couple of places other than where I was born, all places that are a carriage travel away." he informed her and soon he found himself standing with her at the entrance of the dining area, before them was a middle aged fancy madame that was waiting to be sat down. Once she was sat and the waiter came to the entrance once again, he asked "Table for two?" Gilbert simply nodded with his head and soon they were sat down in a small round table for only the two of them.

He scanned through the menu and took in a breath, trying to decide what he was going to ask. The menu wasn't big, it consisted of two or three options of each course. "I think I'm going to start with the pea soup... but then I'm not sure what to have... the stake seems a good option but I also like how that lobster plate sounds like. Dessert I'm certainly having the trifle! What about you?" his eyes scanned the menu a bit more and then looked at her to listen to her answer, he wanted to see what she was going to order so they could find a wine that settled well with both meals.

proxy.php

"Goodness..." Alexandria's eyes widened as she looked at the menu, taking in all the options that were available. "I haven't been to a restaurant in so long." She was talking in a sheepish tone as she scanned the various foods. This was embarrassing as she was taking longer than she should and she didn't want her husband getting impatient with her. "The Julienne soup sounds wonderful." She tapped her chin in thought and tilted her head to the side as she stared at the menu.

Soon enough, there was a waiter there to take their order and Alexandria was still deciding so she threw something together. The last thing she wanted to keep people waiting. Roast chicken with broccoli, potatoes, and a light gravy would be enough for her until dessert which would be a cherry souffle. She had also ordered a fine red wine for them to enjoy with their meal which she had with every large meal. Alexandria wasn't one who ate much as it is but if the meal was made well enough, she might actually indulge in it completely.

"Tell me," The young woman started as she slowly was sipping on her soup when it arrived. "What types of foods have you tried before? I find that French is a favorite of mine."

proxy.php

BLABBING AND GRUBBING

He ended ordering the lobster that came together with roasted potatoes and vegetables. He delivered his menu back to the waiter and it didn't took long for their soup to arrive, after all they probably had it already pipping hot and ready to go in the kitchen.

Gilbert took a spoonful of his pea soup and after he swallowed it, he looked at her to answer her question. He furrowed his pure white eyebrows that were almost unnoticeable for a while and soon the answer rolled out of his tongue "I'm not sure... as I said, I haven't traveled much and I'm not really the outdoorsy type, people usually stare at me when I go out during the day. I feel uncomfortable so... I rarely go out by myself. I went to a few restaurants with my family but... most of them were Italian or French. So... I guess those..." he took another spoon of his soup before adding "Oh! And of course, my father is from Germanic heritage so he made sure to hire a cook for our home that knew how to make typical dishes flawlessly." he continued to eat the soup and once he was about half way done through the little white porcelain bowl, he tapped the cloth napkin on his lips and asked her "What type of food you enjoy eating? As in, you prefer soups or maybe salads, are you more into chicken or veal, maybe sweets or savory-" he bit his lower lip, feeling his cheeks heat up with a light pinkish flush because of his blabbering and then concluded his train of thought "You know, that sort of things."

proxy.php

Alexandria grinned lightly in amusement at his embarrassment and continued on with her soup, nodding as she listened to him. She found him interesting and this was evident in her eyes as she watched him. In her opinion, she found it quite sad that he was so self-conscious about his looks when she found them extremely appealing. She hoped that through their marriage, she could get him to come out of his shell more and instill some confidence in him.

"I have never had German food before." Alexandria pulled her napkin out from her lap and dapped her mouth clean of her soup as the waiter came around to take the bowls and replace them with the main entree. "My mother has Irish heritage in her and she makes the most wonderful cherry pies." Just the thought of that made her mouth water. "I most definitely prefer sweet and that is entirely to blame on my mother." She laughed softly. "Getting me to eat my supper was a chore unless mother had a sweet afterward for me." Reaching forward, she gripped the stem of her wine glass and brought it up to her lips, taking a drink of the wine before setting it back down. "I do enjoy veal and chicken an awful lot if it is cooked right. There have been a few chefs my father has employed that were never able to cook properly." She knew she was a picky woman but she didn't like dry meat in the slightest.

Back