INEF Advena

Michael acknowledged the information that Cigma and Rowan had gathered as it didn't contradict whatever he himself could determine. "These patrols drones are relatively simplistic in their programming..." Michael pondered out loud. "Do you believe that you can determine the best way to deactivate them in future based on those cuts? I don't have anything that could replicate such damage."

"I can only surmise that this drone was acting with defensive intent rather than attacking whomever based on where we found it. I can only conclude that implies that the AI, or at least Mr MacNamara's interpretation of it, was somewhat accurate in that the ship is under attack by Marlyne. If that's the case, perhaps we can follow a trail of similarly dispatched drones to backtrack Marlyne's original position, but I fear we are not going to be as lucky to only find destroyed drones as there seems to be several unlocked paths." he monologued as he wandered to the midpoint of the corridor. "But, we aren't going to get anywhere by being indecisiveness and I feel uncomfortable spreading our team too thin - this door is the closest to the cryobay in case we need an immediate retreat."

Michael attempted to open the door as it appeared to be seemingly damaged before anyone tried and convince him to split up further. He braced for whatever was on the other side of the door, assuming he could even manage to open it.

Bruce studied the hallway. He felt coldly suspicious of how clean and well maintained it was. Reading Isabel's hand he cocked his head. "Gas maybe, that would explain the clean hall if drones were removing unwanted bodies. I'd suggest we go through the open hall without deviation, but be prepared for anything to go wrong."

"But let's not get too close to the hissing door. And cover up our mouth and nose when moving past."

As the group walked on by, Dr. Raven followed behind the girl leading the group, Isabel. The Ai was staring at the AMK scanner before putting it back, noticing nothing out of the ordinary until it was mentioned that one of the doors was hissing from a possible gas leak. When the strange blue alien talked, the AI looked at them, the expressionless, dead metal mask's lights turned grey. "We don't have a choice." The AI stated bluntly before stepping back to Isabel. "We need to get into Engineering and find the med-bay soon. He has six hours if we're lucky, but more likely we'll have three. Enough time to get to engineering and find him the med-bay if we move quickly."

The plague doctor AI looked up at Essek-13, noticing the poor alien was a bit nervous looking. "It's okay, So long as he doesn't strain himself, take pain killers or do any adrenaline pumping activities, he'll be fine. The slower his blood-flow, the better." comforted, the beaked AI before looking down at Bruce, listening as he spoke about the gas and what they should do. Within the grey LED a light orange fade was added before dimming back to the grey. "He's right, we need to get moving. I'd rather get you fixed up before you deteriorate from loss of blood."

"Right, because this whole situation wouldn't make anyone's blood-flow faster." Muttered Essek, not really for anyone in particular to hear. There was also kind of a big difference between six hours and three when it came to life expectancy. Both were... very short.
They were concerned for this man, now. This idiot man who had also granted them some clarity on their situation. It was probably because of their family's absence, they'd just try and latch on to anyone else within radius.

Dr. Raven was still scary as fuck, though. And Essek hoped themself didn't get hurt, ever, so the AI wouldn't have anything to do with their body.

"Lets get going, then" They said, helping Bruce walk and not intending to change course. Going towards the open door but making sure they were all together before venturing any further.

Back