Open Infinite Ikea! Trapped Forever

Moose

Squiddily diddily
Benefactor
REJOICE SCP FANS! I have decided I wanted to do the Infinite Ikea as an RP

Ok, so infinite ikea is what it says on the tin for the uninitiated. The food automatically restocks itself every so often, but there are also the "Employees" who are great hulking monstrosities that try to kill you when infinite Ikea is in night mode.

Now that that's over with, time for the rules. They are very simple, this is not an escape RP, nor is this a defeat the monster or whatever. The people inside are trapped till they die. Everyone joining must be ok with this because it is the basic premise. Rule 2, Infinite Ikea is shown to be connected to multiple versions of Earth, therefore we can say any society that would have ikea could get trapped in here, therefore you can use any character from any setting as long as the setting includes ikea. Rule 3, realism/tension: As fun as power fantasies are, the point of this is to put our characters in a prison and poke them until they die. Therefore we shouldn't have too powerful of characters. And finally, not a rule, but the RP will go until all our characters are dead, or we lose interest.

TL;DR
1. Infinite Ikea to the death.
2. Any character as long as they know what Ikea is.
3. Not too OP pls.

I'm inviting one more person to see about having them join, and then we can begin. If you want your character to have already been here, that's fine, if you want them just falling in at the start of the RP that's fine too.

Welcome, you may still join, but it looks like the person I invited didn't join, poo. All right if there's anyone you want to have a character past with, DM them and talk about it, I would like to be involved in the conversation, but I am not necessary if you want your characters to have some secret or something.

I will be putting up a thread for us later. Do we want to make a group character thread?

Back