Innocence: Neko Adoption Center

As the days passed Akios wounds were healing much faster then the workers had thought as the one that had taken mia and Suzu out before walked in and smiled at them "you can meet him if you both want to but remember to tell him if you are going to go near him ok" she said as she leads them to the room were Akio was on the bed his right eye now visible yet had a large scar on it and by some miracle, he wasn't blind in it but he hadn't been so lucky with his left which had to be removed due to a large amount of damage done to it so it was covered by the bandages to help protect the empty eye socket

Um...i got attacked by some dogs and humans traffickers" he muttered as he looked at them holding his bandaged face "hate dogs" he muttered as he had a small deer plush sitting beside him a pained look on his face

suzu shuddered at the word. she was only small so she wouldn't have stood a chance.
"t-thats horrible!" she came out from behind Mia and crept a little further into the room.

"Dogs are spooky...." Mia whispered back, though she'd never really come face-to-face with one. She'd only heard stories.

Akio chuckled and nodded his head at that "yeah they are and I'm a bit bigger then both of you so....im surprised I survived like I did" he said to them as he curled up into the blanket a bit more for warmth

Back