Innocent Monsters - ✎ Character Sheets

KatsuTheCat

See You Later
Please post your character sheets for Innocent Monsters here :) Multiple characters encouraged!!

Include:

Name and Surname:
Gender: (If this is neither male or female, add pronouns too)
Personality/Bio:
Appearance before the experiment:
Appearance after the experiment:
(This should add animal-like features)
Other:

Last edited:
Name and Surname:
Mari Saito

Personality/Bio:
Before: Bubbly and friendly, didn't get on well with her family (hence her leaving in the night)
After: Insane, serious, main goal to get out of the lab.

View attachment 7581

Note her eyes seem dead and her hair got cut shorter.
View attachment 7580

Animal: Wolf

Other:
After the experiment she would often try to attack the scientists or other test subjects she didn't get along with.

Last edited:
Name and Surname: Luna Leander
Personality: Luna barely ever talks, and when she does, it's usually very quiet. She is very awkward and self-conscious about a lot of things and secretly hates herself. She is very curious about... Everything. She has a lot of knowledge about so many things it's creepy. She has a very keen eye and will notice things most others don't.
After the experiment: Everything above plus she feels like a part of her is gone, something she should be obsessing over, but she doesn't know what.

View attachment 7592
A light-haired brunette with sapphire-blue eyes.
View attachment 7593
A light-haired brunette with strange, red-purple eyes and cat ears and a tail.
Other:
  • She has cat-like reflexes.
Animal: Cat

Last edited:
Name: Aratani Goto
Personality/Bio:
Before: Sweet and bubbly, was about to run away with her boyfriend, loved music
After: Quiet and subdued, pretty hopeless, misses someone, but it feels like a distant memory and she doesn't know who
View attachment 7594]]
(A couple of new scars, part animal, slightly shorter hair)
View attachment 7595
Other: After the experiment, she tends to stay mute most of the time

Name: Risina Gale.

Personality: She used to be outgoing and excited. Living life to the fullest. That was.. Until she was kidnapped from her parents. She tends to stay silent and observe and often muses to herself outloud. After the experiment she became inhumanly intelligent.

Appearance before experiment:
View attachment 7610
Appearance after experiment:
View attachment 7611
Part animal, Longer hair, bluish-green hair.

Other: Extreme reflexes and speed. Her strength is also extreme in her tail. (Part dragon.)

I have a quick request for all of you, could you add the animal your character has been turned to just in case I get it wrong? Thanks!

Last edited:
Name and Surname:
Haruto Agata

Personality/Bio:
He's always been fairly popular with the ladies but seems to get hotter after the testing.

View attachment 7625

View attachment 7626

Animal: Bunny

((Will add more laterrrr!!))
((this character was mainly for the lols))

Name and Surname: Hamano Ketsuya

Personality/Bio: Hamano had been a normal, happy child growing up, but by the time she was a teen she'd become an introverted loner. She just always felt out of step with life, not quite fitting in and not really caring enough to try. She went to school, got average grades and spent most of her spare time playing RPGs and reading.

She had just been going to pick up the latest installment of her favorite game (A Cat's Tale IV) when she'd been yanked out of line, and ended up at the lab. As far as she's concerned, she's actually living inside one of her games, and sees the lab and her transformation as an RPG mystery. Best VR evar. Her memories are scrambled, but she couldn't be happier. She wants to win this game, whatever it is.

View attachment 7627

View attachment 7628

Other: She's been transformed to include cat-like features. Heightened senses. Great reflexes.

Name and Surname: Hamano Ketsuya

Personality/Bio: Hamano had been a normal, happy child growing up, but by the time she was a teen she'd become an introverted loner. She just always felt out of step with life, not quite fitting in and not really caring enough to try. She went to school, got average grades and spent most of her spare time playing RPGs and reading.

She had just been going to pick up the latest installment of her favorite game (A Cat's Tale IV) when she'd been yanked out of line, and ended up at the lab. As far as she's concerned, she's actually living inside one of her games, and sees the lab and her transformation as an RPG mystery. Best VR evar. Her memories are scrambled, but she couldn't be happier. She wants to win this game, whatever it is.

View attachment 7627

View attachment 7628

Other: She's been transformed to include cat-like features. Heightened senses. Great reflexes.

Giving me Aoi from 'You me and her: A love story' vibes!

Oohh, neat! I'm gonna have to look that one up - never heard of it!

Edit: Just found it on youtube, I think! (
)

Its freaky, just a warning! and also kinda inappropriate!
I'll send you a censored version if you like, but he's not done with the game yet, he's doing it in episodes

Oh, okay! Glad I got the right one - I'm okay with the unsensored version. Just interested in what makes a character like the one I made tick :D

(btw, how do I quote someone? I see the +Quote on your post but it just says 'toggled multi quote on' and not sure what that means)

Trying out quoting myself (and making a spammy mess of your post too, sorry :p )

Edit: Yeah, clicking the +quote didn't do anything...Just 'turned multi quote on' but didn't put it in this post

Back