KatsuTheCat

See You Later
You live in a world where science has progressed far more than it has on Earth, but there is one thing that has yet to be explored: hybrids.
Everyone knows not to go out alone at night, that's when they come, but you dont listen: you want to rebel.
You and a bunch of your friends suddenly faint in the street and wake up in a lab. You are told that your leader, General Kobayashi, would like to perform some "tests" on you.
You look around; you are lying on a medical table in the middle of a whitewashed room. All of the other available surfaces are covered in complex-looking machines, bottles of brightly coloured liquid, and sketches. You get off the table and you see that the sketches are of wolves and bears. Soon, however, you realise they're not animals. Or - not entirely. They have aspects of animals, like fur, tall ears, tails and claws, but they also seem to have some human features. Suddenly, a door you didn't even notice slides open, and a clipboard-bearing woman in a slightly-too-clean lab coat walks in. She smiles a fake, plastic smile and takes your hand, leading you out the room and into another, not too different from the last, only instead of counters and microscopes, there are people. Ordinary people like you. They all look slightly messy and tired, but they are ordinary nonetheless. Everybody looks slightly bewildered, and the woman who brought you in suddenly speaks in a clear, hollow voice.
"Greetings, all. Just stay here for a while. We'll take some of you later for testing. And don't worry - we will feed you. If you need to rest, there are some mattresses over there." Then she swiftly leaves.
Suddenly, you realise something you hadn't before. A disconnection.
You don't remember a thing about your past. You dont know who you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Credit to @catradora for helping me write this paragraph!! I will be co-owning this with her and hopefully we can get some interests :D

Character Sheets
Role-play Thread

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I'll probably wait for 1 or 2 more people before we start.
Ive added a character sheet thread and put the link in the original post in this thread :D

You can join as epically as you wish XD the Role-play thread is open and so is the character sheet thread. they're both linked in the original post

Back