Hello people! How are you? You guys are great and I am here to offer you some nice plots. So what am I?
I'm a 14 year old kid that comes from Sweden! A convinient place. So what am I here for? Well I am here for any genre honestly. But the specific genre I am here to share are:

Sci-fantasy,Romance (optional!) , Fantasy, Medieval and probabaly much more.

About me:

Up for: MXF or MXM: Doesn't matter much what your gender of your OC is.

Literate
OK-grammar
Decent spelling but I may do mistakes from time to time.

Requirements?

One-liner or above.
Adequate grammar or above
Adequate spelling or above and that's what I am asking for!

A list of plots and ideas:

-----------------------------------------(Taming your OC plots)----------------------------------------------------------

(My OC) x (Your OC)

Human x Demon = Year: 2900, where technology was at it's peak. This roleplay starts at a world where creatures are kept as pets and animals in the wild too. Nesy decides to test his own life by buying a demon-pet that appeared to be increadibly aggressive. Nobody was able to tame a devil that aggressive before. The reason he wanted to tame it. He wanted to show the world that they are wrong about these demons and they are tamable. It is up for him to tame your OC and the path we go is up to you or me.

Human x Alien = Year: 2900, where technology was at it's peak. This roleplay starts at a world where creatures are kept as pets and animals in the wild too. Exept that Nesy was going to tame a pet which appearently settled upon a mindbowling alien that appearently was staggeringly aggressive. The employes strongly disagreed and to their dismay he didn't listen. He wanted to show everyone that the species of aggressive aliens were tamable.

Human x Valkyrie = Now this is where the spicy part begins. Nesy is going to take a dare to tame a Valkyrie. The species of Valkyrie that he had choosen was so aggressive that it was considered fatal at the time to tame one. It was like handling a rattlesnake that was 90X aggressive. They are very territorial and very sensative towards sudden movements. Nesy needs to proceed with absolute caution when taming such aggressive being. Will he have the guts to do it?

Human x Seraph: Nesy decides to take upon a challange. Nesy is going to attempt to tame a Seraph. Basically a guardian of god. This Seraph is appearently a kind that was thrown out of it's home and now is deemed as a fallen Seraph. He would attempt to tame the being that was appearently one of the hardest beings to tame. Will he manage to do it?

Human x Monster: Pretty much as similar to the other plots
-------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Realm of Xavira had somehow accidently discovered type of magic that is very smiliar to some cataclysmic and the most feared type of magic that resulted to it being very strictly forbidden to use in this perticular realm and that's forbidden by the great council of the realm of Xavira and it's inhabitants with it. But one group of induviduals decided to take it further and decided to put it to the test despite the warning from the deities and the council themselves but that ended up to their doom. They accidently set off a deadly explosion of magic pretty similar to a cataclysmic hydrogen bomb which caused a wave of magical energy that eradicated everything in it's path and rendering everything in the area a lifeless wasteland. Buildings were torn appart and forests were set on fire across the entire area which expanded the desertation of Xavira and storms and huge weather fluctuations flooded millions upon billions of homes.

Luckily some survived while a few either died or became injured due to the flooding or the huge explosion. Perhaps even malnutrition or shortning of water. Due to the massive accident that happened the energy wave was so cataclysmic that it had affected the deepest roots of the realm or heart of the realm: Yggdrasil. Which was unlucky to be in the risk-zone. That was located in the highest point and due to the huge wave of energy that made it's way over there that inflicted slight damage and alteration which made things even more worse. A horrible mutation happened since the magic could inflict the roots of Yggrasil. This resulted in more desertification of lands and nature simply died out out of mysterious reasons causing many creatures to seek refugee in areas where the wastelands hasn't reached them. But it's the matter of time before everything else dies out and including the inhabitants. The roots of Yggdrasil are starting to decay due to the damage and so does the life in the realm.

Nesy was strooling around in the modern world basically. He was the choosen one because he is the fated one. The one to save the realm of Xavira.

This story is like an Isakeish plot. Anyway why he was choosen is a mystery. But Nesy woke up in a middle of a wasteland and he basically walked for a brief moment until he had finally found life in the horizion. Yes, this is a post apocalyptic- magic era where people and all kinds of creatives live in huge cities as refugee.

But one hero emerged from the chaos and tears.(Nesy). Who is they key to save the tree of life and to prevent the lands of Xavira from extinction. Maybe a few people will follow him throughout the journey. But the deities in the skies are watching.
The story is in our hands.
Will he save them?

Age of Magic: The age of war.

Plot: The world of magic has already corrupted with Dark magic. The evil group that was called: "The Dark Sun" apparently had caused a high death-toll world-wide in the magical world. There is a furious war between 2 sides called: "Divine Light" and "The Dark Sun". With no way of avoiding the war, there was a legend being surrounded by a boy with a pure soul; A hero with the purest hearts. The prophecy tells about a legend that will save the magical world, a boy with a pure heart, and with the golden heart. (MY OC)He's the one to fulfil the prophecy and save the era of magic and with an intent to stop the extinction of the era of magic as it was on the verge of extinction and including the source of all goodness itself. However the magical artefact the boy that has been intended to carry has been crafted by the "Goddess of Magic" She, therefore, hid it somewhere to conserve powerful artefact until one day to be found by someone with the purest heart. But he has to be careful because he does not know the unseen dangers with "The Dark Sun" with the intent of corrupting everyone under the Dark Empress/King of magic; Who wants to conquer the world for herself/himself to finally get what he or she wants.

(She or he) wants the artefact that can change the world and capable of changing the globe itself! But the "Divine Light" alliance lead by the Light Empress/King wanted to do the opposite and wanted to fight against the Darkness and they intend to stop them from invading their territories including pushing them back. But currently the war is all haywire and both sides are in a stalemate due to them fighting for possible locations where the artifact may have been in and one day when the boy had found the artifact; Would truly change the war. There is a constant magical war between "The Black Sun" and the "Divine Light" due to this artifact and one day when the boy finds the artifact. The situation would be directed on the boy because everyone would be looking for him and he would be pretty easy to spot due to the big artifact on his back. The boy himself is the key to the end of the war although there will be epic scenes of fighting and such on both sides.The Realm of Xavira had somehow accidently discovered type of magic that is very smiliar to some cataclysmic and the most feared type of magic that resulted to it being very strictly forbidden to use in this perticular realm and that's forbidden by the great council of the realm of Xavira and it's inhabitants with it. But one group of induviduals decided to take it further and decided to put it to the test despite the warning from the deities and the council themselves but that ended up to their doom. They accidently set off a deadly explosion of magic pretty similar to a cataclysmic hydrogen bomb which caused a wave of magical energy that eradicated everything in it's path and rendering everything in the area a lifeless wasteland. Buildings were torn appart and forests were set on fire across the entire area which expanded the desertation of Xavira and storms and huge weather fluctuations flooded millions upon billions of homes.

Luckily some survived while a few either died or became injured due to the flooding or the huge explosion. Perhaps even malnutrition or shortning of water. Due to the massive accident that happened the energy wave was so cataclysmic that it had affected the deepest roots of the realm or heart of the realm: Yggdrasil. Which was unlucky to be in the risk-zone. That was located in the highest point and due to the huge wave of energy that made it's way over there that inflicted slight damage and alteration which made things even more worse. A horrible mutation happened since the magic could inflict the roots of Yggrasil. This resulted in more desertification of lands and nature simply died out out of mysterious reasons causing many creatures to seek refugee in areas where the wastelands hasn't reached them. But it's the matter of time before everything else dies out and including the inhabitants. The roots of Yggdrasil are starting to decay due to the damage and so does the life in the realm.

Nesy was strooling around in the modern world basically. He was the choosen one because he is the fated one. The one to save the realm of Xavira.

This story is like an Isakeish plot. Anyway why he was choosen is a mystery. But Nesy woke up in a middle of a wasteland and he basically walked for a brief moment until he had finally found life in the horizion. Yes, this is a post apocalyptic- magic era where people and all kinds of creatives live in huge cities as refugee.

But one hero emerged from the chaos and tears.(Nesy). Who is they key to save the tree of life and to prevent the lands of Xavira from extinction. Maybe a few people will follow him throughout the journey. But the deities in the skies are watching.
The story is in our hands.
Will he save them?

2. Age of Magic: Age of war.
Plot: The world of magic has already corrupted with Dark magic. The evil group that was called: "The Dark Sun" apparently had caused a high death-toll world-wide in the magical world. There is a furious war between 2 sides called: "Divine Light" and "The Dark Sun". With no way of avoiding the war, there was a legend being surrounded by a boy with a pure soul; A hero with the purest hearts. The prophecy tells about a legend that will save the magical world, a boy with a pure heart, and with the golden heart. (MY OC)He's the one to fulfil the prophecy and save the era of magic and with an intent to stop the extinction of the era of magic as it was on the verge of extinction and including the source of all goodness itself. However the magical artefact the boy that has been intended to carry has been crafted by the "Goddess of Magic" She, therefore, hid it somewhere to conserve powerful artefact until one day to be found by someone with the purest heart. But he has to be careful because he does not know the unseen dangers with "The Dark Sun" with the intent of corrupting everyone under the Dark Empress/King of magic; Who wants to conquer the world for herself/himself to finally get what he or she wants.

(She or he) wants the artefact that can change the world and capable of changing the globe itself! But the "Divine Light" alliance lead by the Light Empress/King wanted to do the opposite and wanted to fight against the Darkness and they intend to stop them from invading their territories including pushing them back. But currently the war is all haywire and both sides are in a stalemate due to them fighting for possible locations where the artifact may have been in and one day when the boy had found the artifact; Would truly change the war. There is a constant magical war between "The Black Sun" and the "Divine Light" due to this artifact and one day when the boy finds the artifact. The situation would be directed on the boy because everyone would be looking for him and he would be pretty easy to spot due to the big artifact on his back. The boy himself is the key to the end of the war although there will be epic scenes of fighting and such on both sides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Romance): Very optional.

Alien x human romance)
They meet on the beach. Somewhere in the modern world where the technology was currently in it's advanced states. Nesy (The alien) had meet this strange female being.

(Alien x vampire romance)
1. An alien being lands on a medieval style planet where he meets strange people. Nesy's blood has always been a sweet and a very valuable type of blood which attracts vampires. One of them was this strange girl. (Whatever you call them) and Nesy was here to explore but he had gotten love for some reason because the vampire showed some sort of affection to the alien. They meet when they were walking paths and they somewhat crossed eachother's paths.

(Alien x demon romance)

2. An alien being accidently rifts into hell! That is not good at all! Oh no! What is he supposed to do now? When he meets this strange horned female being who had appearently didn't know who this stranger was. This appeared to be an alien encounter of some sorts! But sure they would be asking a looot of questions and how they live and eat. But Nesy wasn't aware that this strange horned being may had some feelings for him potentially. For now it's a mystery.

(Alien x elf romance)

3. An alien has arrived at a fantasy world. Somewhere in space he had detected the planet which was already developing it's technology. But Nesy has discovered something and that's magic. He never had seen anything like it and it's definently facinating. What will Nesy react now? Then he meet a fellow elf who had shown him around and no wonder what happens next.

(Alien x Alien romance)

When Nesy landed on a desolated planet. He seemed as if he was here to explore because he loved to see if there were any leftovers. But then he saw a female-alien being who had appearently been standing there and watching him the entire time. Whoever she was was a mystery that nobody knew. Nesy was currently confused to why she was watching him but there might be a little secret that she's in love with him.

(Alien x angel romance)

Nesy somehow rifted into heaven/Maybe he died too. When he entered heaven or what looked like heaven he noticed that there were other beings there. Angelic creatures with wings as white as snow and a strange golden city. What will happen is that a girl who's currently inahbiting the place that noticed the alien and some suprising stuff would definently happen!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All done! Anything here that snapped your interest? Please feel free to message me! :D
Brainstorming is also optional.

Hey, I would be up for a taming RP. I'm not into weird sex stuff, but I don't mind the idea of being a violent alien. Lol

SFW? I'm old...I have no idea what that stands for. Hehe. I only know a few little ones from about 15 years ago.

Aaah, I see. Well, I don't get on here at work, but I still like to keep things at PG-13. So, do you want to start this role play, or shall I?

Oh, alright. I've done it both ways. Where you open up and you both have no idea who the other character is and what they're like. Sometimes it makes for more realistic reactions from your character because you don't know what to expect, but you certainly know what your character will do. Just thought I'd throw in what I consider to be the advantage of doing it the other way. However, I'm cool with talking about OC's first.

Back