Interdimensional Fight Club OOC

Jas

Exceptionally Common
Forum Moderator: Arena
Related Topics

Scenario
An interdimensional shadow organization chooses champions from across the realms and decides matches for sport. These are real life-and-death situations for the combatants, but the organization creates these matches to gamble on. Like in horse racing, the benefactor for each champion is awarded a prize for winning, and any number of organization members can partake in side-bets. Due to recent developments in humanitarian efforts, the organization is now legally bound by its governing body to return both champions to their respective realms upon the conclusion of the fight, but the champions are not informed of this beforehand. In addition, all events since the champion is abducted are removed from the contestants' memories.

This does not stop the organization from lying about it. Rather, each champion is abducted to a remote, uninhabited environment and informed that the only way home is to destroy their opponent. Some, but not all, benefactors will speak directly into their champions' heads, chastizing or praising their actions in combat.​

Rules
  1. Tell everyone about Interdimensional Fight Club
  2. Tell everyone about Interdimensional Fight Club
  3. Respect your opponent. The standard site rules apply here. Every one of us has different backgrounds, strengths, and quirks. This is supposed to be fun for everyone, so treat it as such.
  4. Two guys to a fight. Each fight is a one-on-one PvP battle. Note that the gender-specification in this rule is just a direct quote from Fight Club; any gender or non-gender is welcome.
  5. You may use any OC listed in the Character Depository in any match. Namely, there is nothing wrong with re-using characters. You may choose, however, to only use one character at any one time, but that is your choice to make.
  6. Fights will go on as long as they have to.
  7. If it is your first night at Interdimensional Fight Club, you have to fight.

Anticipated Matchups

In-process Matchups

Completed Matchups

Throw down the gauntlet, discuss matchups, discuss FC posts you thought were cool, or just shoot the shit.

The last thoughts in the interest check thread was that True Lycalo wanted to try out his griffin, and GigaBit accepted the challenge. Are you using Amaimon for this fight, or will you be submitting another OC to the character thread? Once I know that I can set up the fight.

Last edited:
Sounds good. My intuition told me you intended to reuse Amaimon for this fight. I'm glad that I didn't trust it. Just let your adversary and me know when it's up.

Nothing prevents you from re-using characters in different fights. Perhaps a rules section is appropriate as well.

Added a Rules section, inspired by Fight Club's rules (though modified as necessary).

Last edited:
I much anticipate the upcoming skirmish. Should be just the thing I need to brush the cobwebs away. I'm ready when you are Giga. And Jas, if you're fine with it I don't mind juggling more than 1 battle if you wanted a crack at my Tharraleos. Either way works for me.

Alright, I'll get the thread up tonight (I'm on EDT (UTC-4)). I'll @ both of you when it's up.

This shall prove to be much entertaining. Been a bit busy with work, but I should be able to get my entry post done later today

Well, she's gotta agree to it, also. I'm not exactly sure what the "no" response meant, but it may have been a refusal to your challenge. I'm just trying to understand.

Ahhhhhhh

Hahahaha, everything is a lot clearer now.

Back