Interdimensional Fight Club OOC

@GigaBit200

Good fight! It feels good to actually see one to the end for a change. Adonis put up a good fight and her tenacity is certainly admirable. She did quite well against a masterpiece of biological engineering.

@Jas
I don't blame you lmao. I should make a condensed version just so it's easier to digest. Alot of it is kinda filler text and could likely be summed up in much fewer words. I'm merely way too thorough. I can do my best to give you a tl;dr if you'd like, although even that would get a bit complex between his various enhancements between his 3 forms

I'd like the tl;dr version. If you look at the other character sheets for this RP, mine are the longest and both combined are a fraction of this, lol.

wait- are deaths here permadeaths?
no, this quote from the first point is meant to address that.
An interdimensional shadow organization chooses champions from across the realms and decides matches for sport. These are real life-and-death situations for the combatants, but the organization creates these matches to gamble on. Like in horse racing, the benefactor for each champion is awarded a prize for winning, and any number of organization members can partake in side-bets. Due to recent developments in humanitarian efforts, the organization is now legally bound by its governing body to return both champions to their respective realms upon the conclusion of the fight, but the champions are not informed of this beforehand. In addition, all events since the champion is abducted are removed from the contestants' memories.

This does not stop the organization from lying about it. Rather, each champion is abducted to a remote, uninhabited environment and informed that the only way home is to destroy their opponent. Some, but not all, benefactors will speak directly into their champions' heads, chastizing or praising their actions in combat.
In fact, the champions go about their lives forgetting this ever happened. To those that remember, it would be like a dream.

Though I've been RPing as though being drawn back in awakens those memories.

Alrighty. Got it condensed significantly. To prevent another overflow I left his other 2 forms out. If I ever wanna use them I'll discuss it with my opponent. But I've edited my post in the character depository

Nah. Sorry, I only have so much time for RP in a given day. I know you're waiting. I'll get one up later today or tomorrow.

Back