Interest in a RP called MANiKiN

MissMudkip

Mud...Kip!
Hello,

This is a form to peg the interest level in an rp I was in sometime ago that never seemed to make is past character creation. This rp had a beautiful concept, and I wanted to watch it play out, but was never able to.

Below is a short snippet of the plot:

"What occurred in Schrodinger's lab that night, Schrodinger himself probably couldn't even explain even if he was with us today. The bottom line was that something went horribly, horribly wrong, and one of the experiments went out of control, breaking free of it's confinements and attacking the scientist. He survived, narrowly, and made his way home quickly after having the lab quarantined. By the time he made it home and sat down on his couch, he was already feeling weird, the strange feeling stemming from a flesh wound the experiment had given him. Thinking little of it, he drifted asleep. He awoke again to the sound of his twelve year old daughter, whom had come in to see her papa. But, the usual warmth he felt from the girl's presence seemed to be gone, and he rose from the couch with a glass-shattering shriek before striking his daughter with an inhuman hand. It was seemingly porcelain, with doll-like joints, and it didn't take long for him to clue into what had happened, as well as realizing what he had done to his daughter, who was now laying on her side on the opposite side of the room, a notable wound in her body. He rushed over, initially to aide her, but something took hold of him again, and he bit her. And then he knew - she'd soon be like him, and he was content....

As the remaining humans continued to fight each other, the Dolls began preparation for a counterattack. While most of them weren't intelligent, a small group of them had seemed to retain their personalities and memories after transforming. This group referred to themselves as the Marionettes, and they were resolved to bring the remaining 2% of humanity down to their world. And, with Dolls seemingly beginning to evolve and grow more intelligent, that may just happen."

The orginal rp had 19 positions and I plan on sticking to it with maybe adding only one other character. Please know that this is not my work, but after trying for months to get a hold of the original owner with no luck, and with the rp now being close to 4 years old I feel that it is safe to use it as long as I make a few tweaks to the plot, and her coding.

Please let me know what you think!

The more and more I look at this set up for the rp, the more it looks like it'll need to be an Epic rp. I can post it, and let people sign up, and hopefully be approved for such!

I'll be posting the character sign up and full information to OOC.

Back