Tesla

Hey, I'm new in case you missed the "new user" tag.
I've been writing for years and I'm trying my hand in roleplay. We'll see how that goes...
I'm into Yuri on Ice, old sci-fi, and crime shows. I like to draw every once in a while.
I guess my favorite genres are science fiction and psychological thriller even though I'm not the best with them writing-wise. I write mostly realistic and with a lot of mentally ill and LGBT characters. That said, I'm willing to venture outside of my comfort zone.
I have hundreds of original characters, most of them barely developed, but I have a few that I hold near and dear to my heart.
Um, I don't know what else to put. Or if I did this right. Let's find out.
Bye????

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Hey everybody! Thanks for the welcome!
My music taste varies a lot but my consistent favorite artists are Tove Lo, Bowling for Soup, and The Pretty Reckless. Bowling for Soup is probably my favorite overall.
My favorite movie right now is probably Alien (the 1979 one).
I don't think I need any help right now, but I'll ask if I do!

Reactions: Nox
By the by, anyone up for some roleplay with me? (If you're willing to put up with a beginner)

Reactions: Nox
By the by, anyone up for some roleplay with me? (If you're willing to put up with a beginner)

Are you approved? If so I am recruiting for a small superhero rp, if you're interested

Awww... thanks, that sounds nice (sorry for the delay by the way :p) but I don't think I have any characters that would fit that

Heyo! I'd be interested in trying out a rp with you. Since you said you're into old sci-fi, care to give some examples of that?

Back