New User Introducing myself

TKuro

Hello! My name is TKuro, but I go by ToriKuro or Kuro online. I live in the US and I've been roleplaying for about 4 years.

My roleplay style was mainly semi-lit, but I can be literate depending on what I'm role-playing. I like developing plots and characters for RP's.

I'm mainly trying to find RP friends who pertain to the semi-lit - literate branch.

What genres do you prefer playing in, and are there any fandoms you rp in a lot?
I mostly like to roleplay fantasy / modern supernatural things. For fandoms? I try to shy away from those now since I like original roleplay plots, but I've done some Splatoon / Pokemon / Attack On Titan roleplaying before.

Welcome to STC TKuro ^-^ if you have any question please feel free to ask any of the members of staff including me ^-^!

I have a question for you! Do you have certain OC’s you stick to or do you make new ones for each roleplay you do?

Welcome to STC TKuro ^-^ if you have any question please feel free to ask any of the members of staff including me ^-^!

I have a question for you! Do you have certain OC’s you stick to or do you make new ones for each roleplay you do?
I usually have 6 main OC's I use and swap around for every RP I do. If I feel non of the current OC's I have fit said RP (either due to a face claim issue (which, it is 90 percent of the time lol) or the character's feel). I have general sheets with the character's biological info for 1x1 plots, and then the backstory/powers differ between each RP.

Back