New User Introducing Myself

Vedra

Hi, my name is Vedra and I'm a roleplayer! Well, at least I consider myself one.

Why does this feel like I am introducing myself in front of a crowd? I'm a nervous wreck and this is taking an insane amount of courage to write up. Hm, well anyways, copious amounts of late-night surfing on the web have led me to right here right now. I've been roleplaying for a couple of years on the same site, since the layout there was familiar and I never had the urge to venture out into the unknown. But, well I got the urge last night and I started searching up RP sites around the Internet, signed up on a few of them, but none of them really felt right, y'know? And then I stumbled upon this site, and here I am!

I've checked out a few of the RP threads and they seem very interesting, I will definitely be sticking around. So yeah, that's it. I'm excited to improve my skills as a writer and roleplayer, and meet some of the lovely people of this site. Thanks for reading my introductory!

[Gives you water for your nerves]

Breath, dear... Don't be shy... I mean, you created the introduction already so you ain't shy XD
Err... I do not know how to welcome people... let's see... hmmm

"Welcome to the circle, dear. Hope you get in sync with the others and have an enjoyable time." XD

Definitely gonna stalk you later on... hehe... if that is alright

Back