New User Introduction | Constance Ardeth

Constance Ardeth

Soli Deo Gloria
Hello Friends!

My name is Constance Ardeth and I have been roleplaying for about six months. In those months I have grown to love it, partially because my vivid imagination helps me come up with exciting stories, and partially because it is the perfect way to brainstorm for the novels I (one day) plan on writing. Roleplay is an exceptional creative outlet!

Now, a little about me: I live in London, England, but I have traveled to many places in the world. I am seventeen years old, and I play violin, piano, and I sing. I am working on becoming a film composer. I have written over two hundred poems. I am a Christian.

As far as roleplaying goes, I always play female characters, my favourite time period is the 1800's, but I am open to just about anything as long as it doesn't have mature content. I love romance stories, but again, NOTHING MATURE!

I can't wait to meet all of you and have fun! (Warning: I am a sarcastic person...so just because I say something that seems a little harsh doesn't mean I hate you! In fact, it probably means the opposite!)

God Bless You All!
Constance Ardeth

View attachment 1526
P.S. If you want to read some of my character fact sheets, message me and I'll send you as many as you like!

Finally :) It is good to finally learn more about you. I typically stick to male characters myself, but I do occasionally pick a female or even non-gendered characters. I typically don't try to get into romance though, fantasy and adventure for me!

Welcome to the Circle :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to poke one of us staff members.

Finally :) It is good to finally learn more about you. I typically stick to male characters myself, but I do occasionally pick a female or even non-gendered characters. I typically don't try to get into romance though, fantasy and adventure for me!

Welcome to the Circle :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to poke one of us staff members.

Thanks Knosis! I like fantasy too, especially Lord of the Rings/Narnia type fantasy. :)

Sweet. I'm thinking about pulling an old RP of mine out of the clutches of death. Its similar to those types, except a lot less magic in the world.

Cool! Well, if you ever need a beautiful, brave, elven princess...count me in! I even speak a little elvish...:)

Back