New User Introduction I gues

Hey! I've never really been on any of these kinds of role play sites before, but I've been dying to give it a try.
Well, I guess I can get behind really anything. I can do any kind of genre, I'm interested in all of them. But perhaps not some super duper dark stuff. But maybe. Anyways, I love world building stuff and really in depth character stuff, and try to write my characters as realistically as possible. I'm always open to and love critique, so feel free to give any any time. I'm always happy to chat with someone about their ideas or stories, and maybe start a role play! I haven't done it so long, you'll have to forgive me. Oh, and also, I love screwing around and just making jokes and having fun. If you like to always keep it serious, mayyyyybe it's in your best interest not to contact me. Also, I love making art. Every single kind. So I'm totally cool with doing stuff like that too
Also generally I use ocs but I'm always happy to try something new out
I hope I introduced myself right, I'm super excited to meet other writers!!! Please, message me any time!! Or however this worksw

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?
Hey. Life is normal kinda boring, not anything particularly fun save the average creative writing day. Willing to listen to anything really, no one in particular, I kinda like every movie I watch except those ones where it's like 'action dude and his sidekick joke love interest supermodel' I guess but I can appreciate anything, I don't know if this is a common message you send to people or are genuinely asking but I replied anyways. Hbu

Reactions: Nox
Welcome to STC. I'm glad to see someone who enjoys making their characters as real as possible. I always enjoyed a tinge of realism myself. So if you would like to get your account approved more quickly be sure to post in various threads in the main lobby.

Back