New User Introduction Thread for Booklover

Booklover

Derpy Nerd-in-training
Yes, I know. The name is cringey and just begging for cherry-red cheeks and endless amount of shame. Be glad I didn't expose you guys to the King of Cringe, my alter name who will remain unknown.

Anyways, self-deprecating start aside, I'm Booklover and I have started Roleplaying only last year. My friend encouraged me to roleplay on Wattpad and now I'm addicted. Since all the roleplays that suited me on Wattpad are currently stagnant, I came to this community in hopes of well, entertainment?

I tend to prefer fantasy themes and I like playing as either sad introverts or sassy individuals. It's hard for me to be the "bad boy/bad gal" of the group because well, I'm your typical anti-conflict bookworm. What can I say? Fighting is intense and all but talking is way more better overall.

Hey Booklover, welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I wouldn't worry overmuch about the name; you can't really embody the whole glass-houses and stones thing any better than from within an RP site I reckon. Besides, hard to find a place where the name would be more apt, outside of a book club maybe. Speaking of, what's your favorite book?

I certainly hope you find some entertainment here with us, we certainly have lots of fantasy lovers around. Though you might have to compete for the sad introvert and sassy individuals spots. May need to do sassy introverts and sad individuals. In any case, if you have any questions or need any assistance around the place, don't hesitate to ask.

My favorite book is uhh... I find it hard to decide to be honest. Books that are my favorites though, include the Timeless Harry Potter and Me Before You Series.

And I wouldn't worry too much about competition. I think I'm adaptable enough although probably not to the point of being good at everything. I'll let the better ones get the roles they like but I believe in a first come first serve basis.

Anyways, thank you for replying to me! I should really stop being paranoid about being rejected.

REJECTED.

Er... I mean... Hi, just letting you know your account was approved :) Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! You should now have full access to all of the forum areas now.

Thank you! I might introduce this site to the friend that introduced roleplay and made me an addict.

Back