Halo: Humans vs Covenant Introduction to Halo: Humans vs Covenant & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Hey everyone, if you're new here, welcome to this Epic Roleplay Group! The basis of this forum space is to RP the emptiness of the Human-Covenant War in Halo History.

What does this mean? This means that you, the player, will immerse yourself in a Open World setting as you play as characters you create yourself in the UNSC and/or the Covenant and take part in forging stories and battles in the background. Main events will be held as well which will mimic the Canon Battles including but not limited to:
And so on and so forth, as well as custom battles to mark our own history in the Halo Universe during the period of the Human-Covenant War which can also be labelled the Great War.

Q & A

• Q: Will I be able to play as a Spartan / Elite / Brute etc etc?
A: Yes, the Spartans, Elites and Brutes are playable characters, with the canon characters under control by me.
  • Q: Are there any other characters to create?
A: Indeed there are. If you so wished, you can create an ODST or regular UNSC Marine if that is more to your tastes.
A: That's something I've contemplated for a while when posting this group. They do reference the Canon and have mentioned that a specific group in this web-series was involved during the war so that's a mix-match. If they are included however, they will be NPC's. (Non-Playable-Characters.)
  • Q: Do I need to have played any of the Halo games or know anything in order to join?
A: Absolutely not! I have taken the liberty of having a Terminals sub-forum which will contain simplified information about anything involved in this group, with new threads posted every now and then with new information, and updates to existing threads. As well as that, when it comes to the main events, any lore will be explained in the intro post so that players can jump right in and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back