New User Introduction

Rose-Wood

Dill Pickle Chips
Hello, I'm knew to this and I am super excited to join, if I get approved that is. I've been looking for a fun and well regulated website to role-play, and this one has an added bonus of storytelling. I can't wait to practice and get better at writing stories and characters, and I'm open to constructive criticism any time! I hope to see more very soon.

Sincerely,
Rose W.

(also, please tell me if i'm posting to the wrong thing:emoji_sweat_smile:)

Hello and welcome! What kind of genres are you interested in? Have you checked out all of the necessary steps to getting approved? Let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or gardening tips!

Hello, sorry I couldn't respond earlier, I started with romance, but I want to start exploring more. I love quaint town with secrets and I love setting stories in the past. I've always been attracted toward vintage aesthetics, and ancient tribe type vibes. I love to research and always try to make sure I know what I'm writing about, though I'm just really starting out. @Silence @BrookeDi

Last edited:
Also, just stories in general how people could create a whole worlds, and share it with other. just like sharing a piece of your heart, and it's oh so fun to research, plus role-playing you can interact with other people and the characters they create! @Silence @BrookeDi

I can agree that I am also super excited to roleplay! I hope that maybe we can roleplay together and if you ever need some feedback on your work I'd love to give you some!! What's your favorite writing style??

Hello there Rose, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to STC. Good news-your account has been approved, so you're free to post on the rest of the site!

Thank you so much! I'm so excited! Also @Mai_able , I'm not quite sure yet. that is indeed something I struggle with. I am, however, hoping to try out Jane Austen's writing style, "free indirect style, in which the third person storytelling is focalized through an individualize's point of view." -Bharat Tandon
Here's an example just in case,"She would notice her; she would improve her; she would detach her from bad acquaintances..." from Emma, by Jane Austen. This sentence is showing Emma's opinion while the Author/narrator is still in omniscient position.

Unless, of course if I'm only doing first person when role-playing, and probably won't try out that style till I'm more experienced! but that's why I'm here, so I can get experience, and have fun!

@-Rose-Wood- Jane Austen's writing style I sometimes use but that depends on the story. Not to mention is a little complicated, First-person I try to only use while role-playing. I hope we can roleplay if you need any tips or help I'm always happy to do so.

Back