New User Introduction

Well I like roleplays with multiple people, because it is more fun. I also like fantasy and animal roleplays.

I don't feel I am too experienced at roleplaying though. I have written short stories and thing but haven't actually done roleplays.

Welcome Comet! I love the profile picture >w< Is it your dog or just a picture of one?

Trust me, if you have written a short story it’s great for roleplay! Not only does it show how creative you are, it also shows that you have the tools to roleplay ^-^. If you need any help please let me or one of the other mentors know and we can help settle you in!

I love group roleplays too! What kinda of short stories have you written?

Oh my profile picture is my dog. He is very snuggly.

Thank you for offering to help! I didn't know roleplaying was so similar to writing stories.

I have finished only one short story and it is about a dog and a cat who meet some wolves. I posted it in the creative writing forum I think. I am currently working on one right now but I got major writer's block and I don't know how to continue.

He looks so cute and cool at the same time >w<

yes yes! Well some people have different styles. But to me it’s, write description of characters and way of speaking, then they say something, in most classes. If you think about it, roleplay is reaction to other characters actions or words. That’s why I find it so cool, you are basically writing a story with other one person or with many if it’s a group

That sounds cool!! I’ll check it out when I have some more free time! Maybe roleplay could help set off some story ideas? We shall see ^-^

Oooh, I like the dog. I love herding dogs of all kinds. German Shepherds are great. So, what is the funniest thing your dog does?

Hmmm, that's hard. I think it is probably when we give him something he really likes like his Kong toy he will bring it too his bed and roll around and push his bed around house and flip the sofa cushions. Then he goes hyper mode and goes crazy and slips everywhere. It is really funny to watch.

Back