New User Introduction

Hey, howdy, hi.

My RL name is Laura and I've been writing/roleplaying for about 13 years. I started on the good ol' Myspace and then switched to Roleplayer.me after a long hiatus. I've been there ever since and have made many different characters and storylines.

I like to mainly write in the crime/superhero universe. I use to work in law enforcement myself and it's just what I am comfortable with. I don't mind dipping into some supernatural story lines here and there, but I'm not entirely good at it.

I'm a multi-para/novella writer. I love details, imagery, and keeping an interesting storyline.

I'm not all sure what I am needing to put in here, so that's it!

Ask away if there's any questions.

Well, hello there. Great to meet another writer. If you haven't had a chance to review the member approval guide this is a great time to do that. It just offers some basic guidance on the site and how to get approved quickly. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm around to help. Anyway, now we're on to a more interesting topic, you! What do you think is the greatest power is that a superhero could have and why?

The power to manipulate nature. A lot of people probably think of Storm from X-Men and controlling the weather, but people forget atoms are a part of nature, too. Control the nature, control the atoms, and you can essentially manipulate any and everything around you.

Welcome to STC! If you're interested in supernatural things, I GM a multi-genre post-apocalypse rp with criminal organizations, zombies, and superpowers. We'd love to have you, if you're interested. :)

Atomic manipulation is indeed very powerful! I personally wouldn't classify it as nature, however. Nature is traditionally kept to the elements; plants, wood, fire, water, earth, air. Atomic manipulation is entirely its own category of superpower. That said, don't mess with that guy! Damn!

Well if you think about it, everything that is in nature is composed of atoms. If you can manipulate nature, you’re still manipulating the atoms that compose it.

I would love to join as soon as my account is approved!

Back