New User Introduction.

Serobliss

Hello everyone, glad to be here after months of searching for proper sites where I can express my interest in writing. I've been lurking around this site in particular for a while but finally decided to make a proper introduction. I hope to write with everyone that has similar interests to my own.

Regardless, I appreciate your hospitality.

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. We're so glad you found us and I hope I can get to know you and your interests. What things do you like? What's your favorite genre? Anyways were so happy to have you and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone, glad to be here after months of searching for proper sites where I can express my interest in writing. I've been lurking around this site in particular for a while but finally decided to make a proper introduction. I hope to write with everyone that has similar interests to my own.

Glad to have you here! I'm glad to hear that you're finding this place to fit your interests. Hopefully, you get out there and start writing soon, I'm excited to see what you bring.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Hello there. I'm a bit late to the party. Hopefully you've found your way around. If you have not and you have questions feel free to ask.

1.) @TMITM I do think a warning in advance of the snacks is long overdue.

2.) Hi! Names Wolf, just a few questions I would like to ask. optional to answer them but eh It would be nice to get a response to get to know you a bit better. ^^
  • What's your favorite genre?
  • How do you roleplay? (Semi-lit, lit, asterisks etc)
  • What genres are you interested in overall?
  • On a scale of 1-10 how social are you?
  • do you like memes?
  • If you had a choice which would you choose; pancakes or waffles?
And last but not least. I bring gifts.
Wolf rummages through a box of goods, pulling out a large muffin as he would set it down on a table that magically appears before you. A greeting gift.

Hi sorry for being late but welcome to the STC I hope you enjoy your stay and stay away from that guy in the corner!

2.) Hi! Names Wolf, just a few questions I would like to ask. optional to answer them but eh It would be nice to get a response to get to know you a bit better. ^^
  • do you like memes?
Wolf rummages through a box of goods, pulling out a large muffin as he would set it down on a table that magically appears before you. A greeting gift.
Favortie genere is Fantasy
How I roleplay is I just go with the flow of everyone
Sci Fi
Yes memes are best
2 waffles with a pancake in the middle evil laughs

• do you like memes?
HEY! Why spoil the fun about the snacks??

Anyway, welcome to The Storyteller's Circle! You'll love it here. Sorry for my lateness, I've been a bit busy. We have snacks and games and a supportive community! Feel free to DM me if you have questions!

Back