New User Introductions are easier when I'm drunk

Saviarre

Your friendly neighborhood ball of frustration
So, yeah, Hi. New here, but not to roleplaying. I know quite a few of the people here already, actually, but it's been ages since I've been able to interact with most, so I figured I'd start from the beginning.

So, I'm Scribble... I used to be Saviarre. Life happens, people change.

I began roleplaying in early 2009, and when I started I was absolutely horrible. Embarrassing, really. We like to pretend that never happened... but everyone has to start somewhere. Through experiences at a different site, I grew as a writer and as a roleplayer. I wrote an embarrassing number of words on that site, engaging in adventures with some of the most amazingly creative and talented people I have ever met. Occasionally, I read back through old storylines and get nostalgic. We sure did have some fun.

Life happens, people change.

Gripped by the teeth of the machine that is Responsibility, I was pulled further and further away from being able to roleplay on a consistent basis. It was almost like a painful breakup. Actually, it was VERY much like a painful breakup.

Well, here I am. Dipping my toes back in. Filled with a weird blend of excitement and self-remonstration to not get my hopes up. I probably won't find that same rush that roleplaying had for me in the past. Life happens. People change. But it doesn't hurt to hope, yeah?

So, about my roleplay interests:
I'm very VERY character driven. I enjoy spontaneity. I enjoy realism. I adore psychology. I am fascinated by history. I'm looking to expand my horizons. In the past, I would avoid fantasy and sci/fi roleplays like the plague because I never felt like I had the imagination for them. I'm still not convinced I do. It's easier for me to write about things I am somewhat familiar with.

I'm wordy. That turns some people off, and that's okay. I tend to be fairly descriptive and use a lot of internal thought and action to convey information. I don't bog down posts with purple prose (or at least I don't think I do... if I do, please tell me!).

God, I feel like I'm writing a personal ad.

I don't put out on the first date.*

Okay, well, I guess that's it... I'm awkward with introductions. I'm a whole lot better at them when there's alcohol involved.

I look forward to exploring and enjoying this new site!
<3 Scribble

*(Often)

Welcome! Im sure the site will be happy to have you!

Ya gotta go through approval before you can RP, so let's get through that real quick. Interested in a Survival Horror RP?

Actually, I could see myself getting very interested in that. Tell me more?

So, yeah, Hi. New here, but not to roleplaying. I know quite a few of the people here already, actually, but it's been ages since I've been able to interact with most, so I figured I'd start from the beginning.

So, I'm Scribble... I used to be Saviarre. Life happens, people change.

I began roleplaying in early 2009, and when I started I was absolutely horrible. Embarrassing, really. We like to pretend that never happened... but everyone has to start somewhere. Through experiences at a different site, I grew as a writer and as a roleplayer. I wrote an embarrassing number of words on that site, engaging in adventures with some of the most amazingly creative and talented people I have ever met. Occasionally, I read back through old storylines and get nostalgic. We sure did have some fun.

Life happens, people change.

Gripped by the teeth of the machine that is Responsibility, I was pulled further and further away from being able to roleplay on a consistent basis. It was almost like a painful breakup. Actually, it was VERY much like a painful breakup.

Well, here I am. Dipping my toes back in. Filled with a weird blend of excitement and self-remonstration to not get my hopes up. I probably won't find that same rush that roleplaying had for me in the past. Life happens. People change. But it doesn't hurt to hope, yeah?

So, about my roleplay interests:
I'm very VERY character driven. I enjoy spontaneity. I enjoy realism. I adore psychology. I am fascinated by history. I'm looking to expand my horizons. In the past, I would avoid fantasy and sci/fi roleplays like the plague because I never felt like I had the imagination for them. I'm still not convinced I do. It's easier for me to write about things I am somewhat familiar with.

I'm wordy. That turns some people off, and that's okay. I tend to be fairly descriptive and use a lot of internal thought and action to convey information. I don't bog down posts with purple prose (or at least I don't think I do... if I do, please tell me!).

God, I feel like I'm writing a personal ad.

I don't put out on the first date.*

Okay, well, I guess that's it... I'm awkward with introductions. I'm a whole lot better at them when there's alcohol involved.

I look forward to exploring and enjoying this new site!
<3 Scribble

*(Often)

Although I do not have the privilege of saying I have been on this site for long (barely 24 hours to be honest) I offer a warm welcome back nonetheless. Hopefully you can find enjoyment in RPing once again. Being wordy isn't a bad thing, just in case you have someone try and convince you otherwise.

Welcome back to roleplaying, Scribble! Although this site does require some approval process but once you get through that, things will become a lot more interesting. I'm sure you will find rps here that will be to your liking.

P.S. I'm shivering as I type this post in. Gotta get a nice warm coffee and some blankets. I'll see you around. :p

Although I do not have the privilege of saying I have been on this site for long (barely 24 hours to be honest) I offer a warm welcome back nonetheless. Hopefully you can find enjoyment in RPing once again. Being wordy isn't a bad thing, just in case you have someone try and convince you otherwise.

Thank you, MJK2431! Welcome yourself!! I look forward to potentially roleplaying with you in the future!

Welcome back to roleplaying, Scribble! Although this site does require some approval process but once you get through that, things will become a lot more interesting. I'm sure you will find rps here that will be to your liking.

P.S. I'm shivering as I type this post in. Gotta get a nice warm coffee and some blankets. I'll see you around. :p

Thanks, Revelree! Go! Get warm! Winter sucks!!

Thank you, MJK2431! Welcome yourself!! I look forward to potentially roleplaying with you in the future!

I definitely would take you up on that offer, looking forward to it myself. I have a couple of ideas if you're interested.

I'm
Actually, I could see myself getting very interested in that. Tell me more?
describing it in the chat. You don't have to worry about being imaginative, just normal people invited to a creepy mansion.

Back