Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SacredWarrior

Umbra Witch
Everyone pretty much has a smartphone these days right? The only phones worth owning are iPhones and Androids after all :) Which brand do you prefer and why?

I prefer iPhone for various reasons that I won't go into for the sake of post length but here are my main reasons:

1. Durability. My iPhones that I've owned have lasted for YEARS and still work to this day with the exception of one due to the screen falling off. I've only had to replace iPhones because of memory constraints and to upgrade to newer tech.

2. If I ever wanna get my phone fixed, all I have to do is go to Apple whether it's a software or a hardware issue. It's simple and to the point.

3. Quality control. Android has NO quality control at all. Google (who owns the operating system) lets anyone and everyone use Android and it results in an absolute cesspool of garbage. Only 5 percent of Android devices are good. With iPhone, I know I'm getting a good product.

4. Ecosystem. This is a huge plus for Apple in general and while I don't own any other Apple products, I do love the connectivity that iPhone has with other devices compared to Android. Also iTunes. How I love it so!

Android.

I intepret the third as Android having more freedom and flexibility than Apple.

Also cheaper to replace.

I guess this comes from a heavy user of QooApp.

Weirdly enough I was adamantly against iPhone at first. I liked my non smartphone. I didn’t want all the bells and whistles and price tag that came with the iPhone. I guess I figured that since it was the “thing” that I didn’t care much about it.

Then I got one. O.O Begrudgingly of course. I loved it.

My current phone is now about 6 “editions” back from the current model and works like a dream. My family mostly has Androids and they complain about how poorly they work, or that they keep breaking, and I just haven’t had the same trouble.

My current phone is now about 6 “editions” back from the current model and works like a dream.
iPhone 6? :) I got the same model! But I plan on upgrading to the SE 2020 which I highly recommend you should do as well :) It's an iPhone 11 in the body of an iPhone 8 basically

iPhone 6? :) I got the same model! But I plan on upgrading to the SE 2020 which I highly recommend you should do as well :) It's an iPhone 11 in the body of an iPhone 8 basically

Yes! I love this thing (which I am currently replying on.) Thanks for the recommendation! I’m not quite in the market for an upgrade yet, but will probably seriously consider it in the next year or so. Hopefully it lasts me until then. So far so good!

Yes! I love this thing (which I am currently replying on.) Thanks for the recommendation! I’m not quite in the market for an upgrade yet, but will probably seriously consider it in the next year or so. Hopefully it lasts me until then. So far so good!
Apple is starting to phase out the older models so you'll be forced to upgrade at some point :(

Back