Is anyone else (emotionally) struggling right now?

I'm so done I'm not watching the last 6 episodes of this anime
I literally do not have the emotional capacity for this right now

I told my brother before that I wasn't going to watch any more of it. That was when I had 10 episodes left. I knew something bad would happen and I KNEW it would ruin the whole damn anime for me and I WAS RIGHT
I WISH I WASNT BUT I WAS RIGHT

There's a special place in the deepest, darkest depths of hell for people like Medusa. And my oc will drag her there herself.

Okay I googled it because I had to know and I guess they (barely) survive in the anime but they died in the manga
But still... a fake-out like that is just plain cruel. I am still completely devastated that such a precious child would have to suffer so much.

I hate this. I can't even describe in words how much I hate it. And it's really hard to type right now because everything is blurred from this absolute waterfall of tears-

I am not watching the rest of this anime. I don't want to. It's been ruined for me by this. How dare they make me fall in love with this character just to torture them?!?!?!?!?!

I can't leave the fandom, I'm in way too deep now. But if I ever re-watch this anime... I'm stopping at the end of the "trial class" arc. That's the happy ending they deserve. I just want to see Crona happy..

Even if fanfic isn't the same you'd better bet I'll be writing a better ending. Also, I have various Soul Eater rps going on right now and I am DEFINITELY having my oc fight - and probably kill - Medusa in all of them.

My oc, Shiko, is the daughter of the devil, so she acts as sort of a "grim reaper" herself. She 100% has the power to throw Medusa into the darkest pits of hell and you bet she will. She is VERY protective of Crona, as they're the only thing keeping her chaotic soul from dragging her down into insanity, and would go absolutely ballistic once she heard about all the abuse Crona went through.

Basically my oc is just like me and would murder Medusa when given the chance.

Hello depression, my old friend, I see you're back yet again! Haha... ha...............

Sh*t. I'm just lost now. I'm so done trying to hide everything from my mom but if I told her I'm afraid my life would become even more of a living hell...

What do I do now

Back