Is it okay to create a murderous character?

The Essence

A sweet bundle of Joy
I like dark characters but I wanna know how gory I can get. you know when to taper things off when it comes to gory and or crazy stuff. legal guidelines aside even if you can be super gory I would just like some advice on how far one should take it rather that could take it. I won't create a character that hinders another without consent, nothing like that. I just wanna little advice is all.

This isn't really something anyone can assist you with on a general level, because every single roleplay will have different guidelines. It's something you would need to discuss with your GM for each roleplay.

Site rules only require roleplays with excessive gore to be tagged as having mature themes. Beyond that we don't care site wide. The rest comes down to each individual's comfort levels and what each GM wants to allow in their roleplay.

This isn't really something anyone can assist you with on a general level, because every single roleplay will have different guidelines. It's something you would need to discuss with your GM for each roleplay.

Site rules only require roleplays with excessive gore to be tagged as having mature themes. Beyond that we don't care site wide. The rest comes down to each individual's comfort levels and what each GM wants to allow in their roleplay.

Alright, Thank you very much :D

Back