Is the paranormal world real?

Even if my logic and reasoning frequently tell me otherwise, a Catholic upbringing and general paranoia of superstition keeps me wondering and even believing in the possibility of the supernatural. That's why, to this day, I'll continue to refuse ever playing with a Ouija Board, seances, or anything of the sort.

I think they are real.Meh mum messed with an Ouija board once. She got lamped by a ghost. Lamp got yeeted at her head and she ducked. It shattered against the wall.

The existence of ghosts can't be proven or disproven. There are so many fakers and so many people who seem like they have legitimately seen ghosts that nobody can tell. However, I like to believe that they are real.

We need our science to explain our natural world. However, wherever our consciousness is focused has a reality of its own.

It exists if you want it to, but don't ask anyone else to accept it.

I am a sceptic, which is at odds with the fact I love to watch movies about the supernatural and write mostly about it. However, I also have a scientific brain and need proof to believe. I haven't experienced anything that can't be answered. I also think a brain is an amazing machine and we can think we have seen or heard things that we haven't.

However, I will say that I recognise we only know what we know, scientifically I mean and that tells me there is a whole lot of things we don't. So I concede there is likely a billion things we are yet to learn and discover.

Lastly, there is a register of rewards available for anyone who can scientifically provide evidence of the paranormal and to this date none of them has been claimed. They mostly focus on some sort of personal power or ability. List of prizes for paranormal activity.

Back