Is there a blog to post your characters? If not, where should I post my characters?

Y'see, on the roleplay website I am most familiar with - they have a blog where people post plots, characters, and other writing along with their roleplay rules. Here, however, I only see forums - and I was wondering where people post their characters...Is there a blog I'm not seeing? Do people post their characters in a particular forum? Or are they supposed to be in their bio or other updates? Sorry if this is a generic question, I don't mean to be a bother-

You can track characters in the Creative Forums, linked below!

Some people keep a thread of their characters others are more chaotic and only post in the RPs that they're joining in the interest check! Neither is right or wrong, though so you do what you feel comfortable!

Apologies for the mistaken information, but we have a forum specifically for posting characters. It can be found here:

In the forum tree, it's in the 'Roleplaying Forums - General Out-of-Character' section.

People with unapproved accounts are allowed to post in the creative forums, but the creative forums aren't for roleplaying, or storing roleplaying information. Once your account is approved though, you'll have access to the roleplay OOC forums.

Apologies for the mistaken information, but we have a forum specifically for posting characters. It can be found here:

In the forum tree, it's in the 'Roleplaying Forums - General Out-of-Character' section.

People with unapproved accounts are allowed to post in the creative forums, but the creative forums aren't for roleplaying, or storing roleplaying information. Once your account is approved though, you'll have access to the roleplay OOC forums.
The guide that is supposed to help me get my account approved is not really that useful...I've waited over 24 hours, I have posted in the Help forums and the Introduction forums...I don't know what to do.

The guide that is supposed to help me get my account approved is not really that useful...I've waited over 24 hours, I have posted in the Help forums and the Introduction forums...I don't know what to do.
It's possible that you need a little more activity. You can go into the available forums and contribute to some of the existing posts, or add your own posts. I believe it's set up an algorithm that flags the account when there's been some activity for the admins to review. Just an intro post and a help request probably aren't enough to flag the account.

It's possible that you need a little more activity. You can go into the available forums and contribute to some of the existing posts, or add your own posts. I believe it's set up an algorithm that flags the account when there's been some activity for the admins to review. Just an intro post and a help request probably aren't enough to flag the account.
Oh, okay

You could also try posting on some other player's introductions and get to know them as well. :>

Back