Resolved/Answered Is there a rule against bad language in rps?

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
I did read the site rules and guidelines but as far as I've noticed there's nothing about profanity in rps.
Is it okay to have some cursing in rps? This might seem like a silly question but I have a character who tends to get angry a lot.
We do intend to keep the rp mostly clean otherwise, and it would just be some minor stuff.

Oh okay xD
Sorry I'm kinda slow lol (I'm on the (high-functioning) autism spectrum and I usually need clear, concise answers)
Thank you though!

The only thing we do state is that if there are excessive use of swear words, that you use a mature tag.

The only thing we do state is that if there are excessive use of swear words, that you use a mature tag.
Okay thank you ^.^
We don't intend on having anything too excessive, just ya know characters get angry sometimes. I try to keep it at a minimum anyway.

I understand lol I have quite a few that have tempers themselves.

My main oc for one of my rps is VERY protective of one of their friends/crush and will literally straight-up murder someone that hurts them unless someone stops her. Which they always do. Which is good xD
She's the daughter of the devil, very powerful and her special attack can destroy anyone in one hit. She gets angry pretty easily and absolutely loses control all the time. It doesn't help that she has a few rivals that are also too eager to fight lol

But the point is there is no way I could write this character without some cursing involved unless I wanted it to sound like some crazy mom censored everything

I sure hope not. My character Grief curses lovably like a sailor, it's his bluntness and smartassery that sells his character. Amanda will say things like "Cazzo!" and "Vaffanculo!" for comedic relief.

Back