Crow

YOU MEAN
There was once a group of friends who parted once they graduated primary school, went their seperate ways.

They never did realise that the same thing had happened to each of them.

Through some form or way, they were all transported or reincarnated to seperate universes. Seperate universes - that would mean that they would never meet.

Or so we thought.

The Roleplay will begin with your character and one(or two) companion hanging around. They had found an odd cube-like item last week, and wish to know more about it. This cube turns out to be more than it seems, and so you and your trusty companion wish to find out more...

... little do you know, you will soon unravel a concept beyond concepts.

El Rulios & Notes

Standard rules apply.

You were originally a mundane Japanese person in your previous life.

Well, use your imagination to think of an alternative world much different from ours!

Have fun.

Things will be explained and revealed during the course of the Roleplay.

Applications

(Insert Appearance Here)

Name: The name of your current life

Prior name: The name of your previous life

Current Age: Your current life's age

Age of Death: The age in which your previous life died

Description: Insert your current appearance's description here. Insert stuff like height.

Personality: Well?

Skills & Abilities: Well?

Equipment: Well?

History: At least two paragraphs describing both previous life & current life

World Description: At least a paragraph describing your new world! Worldbuilding worldbuilding! Try to limit yourself to four if you want to go looooong. I have my limits as to how much I can stomach.

Companion Preferences: What would you prefer your companion to be, or be like for that matter?

Companion Of: Only insert if you're a companion. If this is filled, remove 'World Description' and any parts of the application that imply a prior life.

Last edited:
[GALLERY=media, 662]Isekai Jumper:priscilla Jumper by MelodyMeister posted Mar 11, 2018 at 6:17 PM[/GALLERY]
Name: Priscilla Sinclair

Prior name: Naoko Saito

Current Age: 15

Age of Death: 21(?)

Description: Prissy has white hair that is shoulder long in the back and longer at the front and very blue eyes. She ties back her hair with clips and hair decorations. She has a skinny figure and is kind of underweight, although she’s quite tall (172cm). She wears winter clothes even when it’s not winter and has a fluffy scarf around her neck at nearly all times. Her preferred colour style is white, black and dark blue and her clothing is somewhat girly. Wears glasses and carries a book around a lot.

Personality: Priscilla is a compassionate but unstable person. Ever since she was young, many catastrophes emerged around her as a resulted of the city’s way of balence, the girl could not bear to see anyone suffering and relieved them of their memories, of course,t his meant taking the traumas herself. She is still that kind-hearted girl, but years of taking on atrocities have left her worn out, and her mental health have taken a big dive. Despite this, Priscilla tries her best to help others and remain pure. She has been pure and kind for most of the time, but lately, something seems to be slowly corrupting her mind, and it’s external.

Skills & Abilities: Priscilla’s main power is to transfer others memories to herself, usually she does this to remove others of their traumas and take the burden herself, although it can also be used to erase memories to hide something or to cause amnesia. Naturally, her kindness means she never uses her powers for the latter. Her second ability is to read minds, although her never training means she can only sense other’s emotions now, and she has trouble with turning it off.

Equipment: Books? Basic Spellbooks? She usually doesn’t have much on her anyways.

History: Naoko was a fairly plain girl, she had a fairly noble upbringing and was groomed to be a perfect lady, although her family did allow her to let out all her energy and live out her childhood in primary school before upholding the honour and teaching her to be a housewife and a proper woman. She spent her days playing with her friends, although she was a bit more mature and spent a lot of time reading up on folklore and magic. Once she grew up, Naoko was engaged to another noble and soon birthed a child. Then tragedy struck when she cracked under her fake proper lady act and being forbidden to do her hobbies, Naoko took her child and ran into a mysterious forest, and she and her child were never seen again, told in stories nowadays as having been spirited away.

Priscilla, born in an adventure world, was doomed to be overworked and un-noticed due to her passive powers, disposable. So she worked part time as a nurse, who tended to those wounded in battle and their traumatised loved ones, and she removed their memories in a act of mercy, filling her mind with every single thing that could drive a woman insane. Although she kept strong and never considered anything evil, lately, something has been popping up in her mind...

World Description: Ah, Paradisia, A city of heroes and their companions, a place where everyone has powers and those who don’t are disposable. The city was structured around good vs evil and ultimate battles that often wreak the city. The very fact that good has to fight evil to matain balence brings up moral implications, but the city itself is always bustling with drama and excitement so none mind. Paradisia’s society is close minded, expecting heroes to be perfect and shaming them for doing so much as visiting a therapist, a society which places pressure for those who fight blood and tears for their city.

The heroes are often empty and simple, so they’ll live up to the expectations, but every once in a while, a person shows up with all the problems associated with a life of fighting and losing everything they love, and that person often never recovers. The representative of the city keep a check on the balence by hiring villains and producing the perfect heroes in her lab. In her files is everyone living there, they are labeled with “heroes”, “companions” and “civilians” and more, heroes often live a life full of drama, while civilians are killed with no fanfare, a million is just a statistic, right?

Companion Preferences: A rowdy, boisterous and borderline bullying companion, like completely different to Priscilla.

Last edited:
Oh right, I forgot about the personality section, right below the Description section.

(WIP)

32L2JP2.jpg

"Have it your way then!"

Name:
Null

Prior name:
Takagi Takumi

Current Age:

Age of Death:

Male (prior)

Description:
Null is 1.4 metres tall and has pale, sickly looking skin and ivory hair. Some say that her skin is translucent. She has very little muscle or fat deposits, and her eyes can be described as 'soulless'. She is dressed according to her Master's whims.

Personality:
As both Takumi & Null, one thing will always remain the same - acting tough. Null, despite her weakness, doesn't like backing down from a fight or being treated as weak.

Skills & Abilities:
Null, as she is right now, is probably the weakest known being in her world, being unable to defeat even a pathetic slime, by sheer force alone, that is. Null has learned to use strategy to outsmart and outdo stronger opponents, claiming that she has been 'forced to resort to such lowliness'.
Null has been mentioned to have magic potential, but she does not possess the ability to use it in her current state.
She is faster than humans, having the same speed-to-size ratio as a cockroach, and that which would take a human a week to heal will take a day for her.

Equipment:
N/A

History:
Takagi Takumi started as a delinquent in Primary School, but still managed to maintain a few friends. During most of his school life, he maintained his mannerisms, constantly picking fights and getting bad grades.

World Description:
This world is a world of adventure - dungeons, dragons, you know, the usual. There are also different types of professions, from knights, martial artists, mages and more. In vein of MMO-type worlds, there is a class tree. While most classes get to pick the branches of their class tree, mage class trees are decided based on the familiar they summon by chance.
Familiars come in all shapes, sizes and types, from basic animal to magical creature. They are bound to Mages by contract. They are ranked from F to SS, lowest to highest. Unfortunately for Null, she's at the very bottom, an F-Rank Familiar!

Companion Preferences:
A mage character to call 'Master'.​

Last edited:
images

Name:

Jazlyn Carucci

Prior Name:

Jinnouchi Tsuneyo

Current Age:

Age of Death:

Female (Current)
Male (Prior)

Description:

Jazlyn has tanned, scarred skin which came from doing various, messy 'jobs'. Most of her scars , which comes from knives and gunshots, litters her body. Her mouth curls into a cruel scowl and her eyebrows rise, as if it were disappointed. Her small, black, piercing eyes are always distrustful. Her spiky, short hair is wild to the touch. Her muscular body stands at an imposing height of 2.2 meters. She is clad in black pants and a white, collared, short-sleeved shirt, both connected by strong, black jumpers.

Personality:

As far as Jazlyn's concerned, she never really cared about being 'nice', 'kind', or any other goody two shoes stuff. She will tell you straight up if you're annoying. She doesn't give a damn about helping others, unless it benefits her, she only cares about herself. She's tough and she always takes responsibility over what she controls. The one thing she loves is her trusty deagle, personally given from her Godfather.

Skills and Abilities:

She'll mess you up bigtime, granted that it's one on one. She will do underhanded things to win a fight. Her gunshots are precise, accurate, and deadly.

Equipment:

She owns an old Mark XIX Deagle, one of the most powerful handgun produced in her world. Like any other ordinary deagle, it is equipped with powerful .50 caliber bullets which will turn your brains into mush.

History:

Jinnouchi wasn't born a rascal but he was raised as one. His parents had connections in the mafia, which helped him develop sone of his more 'questionable' traits. Primary school was a bore to him. He floated through school, making a few friends here and there but he never did anything notable in school. He flourished outside of school, joining gangs and doing jobs that seemed fun at that time. They stole, cajoled, vandaled, and many more of that good stuff that high-school delinquents do. It wasn't a surprise when he died at a young age. Their job was simple, rob a yakuza warehouse. 'It should've been easy, it should've went without trouble'. But they still failed, costing them their lives.

Jazlyn, born with Jinnouchi's experiences and memories, taught herself how to be independent. She, being left by her parents, was forced to live in an orphanage. She knew her parents were criminals so she prepared herself for any future intrusions from criminal organizations. The first gangwar she saw was fought in front of her orphanage. She was surprised, people were using magic and guns to fight. Back in her world, magic certainly didn't exist. When the war ended, she reached out for the winning gang and joined it, hoping to achieve riches and power. We see her now as a young mademen working for one of the most notorious groups in the world, La Cosa Nostra

World Description:

Rotten Haven, it sounds exactly the way it was named. Her world is a rotting haven. What used to be a fantasy world populated by myth and magic, is corrupted with mafia and murder. A world where gritty, dark crime syndicates meets mythological fantasy.

A world where Crime meets Magic.

The world is roughly divided into three groups, the Mafioso, crime syndicates which focuses on stealing, abducting, and killing, and the Alliance, hero associations which focuses on giving, saving, and healing. Both are like ends of a spectrum, which means there is a middle ground. They are called the Grey, freelance heroes and salditos who will work for the highest bidder.

La Cosa Nostra, a sicillian crime syndicate, rules most of the world's underground society. Their Godfather, Filomeno Guccio or "The Cheater", is the Boss of Bosses. He rules cleverly, destroying those opposing him in his path with tricks and cheats. He never allows himself to be seen by the public eye to ensure his safety and control his mafia from behind the scenes. His trained made men are swift and brutal, never taking more than an hour for each job.

League of Immunity, an association of heroes, protects and serves most of the world's inhabitants. Their Leader, Eudon or "Professor of Protection", is the King of Kings. He rules justly, protecting those from his realm using strength and magic. He always shows himself in public to motivate and protect his fellow inhabitants. His trained heroes are strong and brave, always protecting and serving citizens at all times.

Companion Preferences:

She prefers people who can take care of themselves.

Last edited:
@JackDoggo

For pictures, I do generally prefer something more art-based.

Also you accidentally removed the World Description section of your application, which is below the History section, but something tells me that it's going to be some pretty great stuff once it's filled.

Actually, I first searched for “Anime Tomboy” but what came out were eh, a little too cute for my character, a badass, tomboy from Cosa Nostra. So I settled with “Cool Tomboy” from fashionpick. Looks pretty neat to me.

And thanks for reminding me about the World description stuff. I’ll be adding it and Jazlyn’s history in a few more days.

@Crow

I cannot access it.

Well, for starters, you could upload it to imgur. That's what I do.

Then you post the stuff here.

Could I instead simply change my album permissions? I don’t really want to show it to imgur, not to mention I don’t have a account.

Back