Isekai Jumper!

Crow

YOU MEAN
Basically I had this in my mind for a while after all these Isekai anime continued to pop up one by one.

This story starts with three/four childhood friends that part as they graduate primary school, going their seperate middle schools and seperate ways.

Over the course of time, through different kinds of circumstances, these people have been transported to or reincarnated into other worlds with other laws of reality.

The three live seperate lives, forging relationships with seperate companions, until one day, fate happened.

A crack in the fabric of reality had allowed them to meet once more, despite the fact that they now lived in seperate worlds.

So basically, three long-lost friends part, do the Isekai thing but they end up in different worlds, something happens and they meet one another at crossroads.

This'll involve a good deal of multiversal hijinks and worldcrossing.

I will need someone to play the three friends and their allies, for the latter, one or two for each.

I need one more person to express interest. In fact, I'm currently in the process of reeling someone in.

... I think I'll make an Out-of-character by Monday.

I promised the Out-of-character thread by today but ultimately little difference will be had unless we get that fourth chap.

And we do not currently have any form of fourth chap.

Back