Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Saiko

AMerePoet
Introduction: Hello. This is a horror themed roleplay where it is the characters goals is to survive long enough to get off the cursed island. Generally, this is a roleplay where everyone's characters eventually get killed off. However, if you get lucky dice roles, and depending on the current direction of the roleplay, your character might actually live. I will determine the rolls and whether or not you will succeed to prevent cheating. Now, onto the rest of the info. The max amount of people in this RP is 5. Once we hit that number, we can start the roleplay. This will be a DM roleplay. Now, time to move on.

Plot
You all wake up from a long slumber on an unknown island. Nobody knows where they are, and are all confused about how they got here. Then, the memory surfaces. Your ship has crashed. But something is off. There is whispering, yet nobody else is here. They all whisper to leave. Yet, there is no exit. What does this mean? Well, I am sure you will find out.

Character Template (Post Here)
Name:
Appearance:
Sexuality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Items:
Backstory (Optional, and if so, DM it to me.)

Character Rules
For every strength you have, you must have weakness. (Ex. Your strength is that your agile, but your legs are frail and can break easily.)
You may only have two items, and they must not be too big. (Ex. You can have a lighter and a dagger, but you cannot have a rifle.)
You may have a picture for appearance instead of description.

This is an interesting idea for a nicely focused adventure. Sweet and to the point enough that I can't fall into my usual rambling trap and could jump in for after work days. I wouldn't want to take any spots from other members so if you get 5 other people by all means cast off. But if you get to 4 and need one more I'm interested.

Name: Edward Vine
Appearance:
4a757c7452ce9d662e331bccd3bf542c.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Strengths: Excellent Hearing
Weaknesses: Missing right eye (lacks true depth perception and limits peripheral vision)
Items: Compass and Multi-tool

This is an interesting idea for a nicely focused adventure. Sweet and to the point enough that I can't fall into my usual rambling trap and could jump in for after work days. I wouldn't want to take any spots from other members so if you get 5 other people by all means cast off. But if you get to 4 and need one more I'm interested.

Name: Edward Vine
Appearance:
4a757c7452ce9d662e331bccd3bf542c.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Strengths: Excellent Hearing
Weaknesses: Missing right eye (lacks true depth perception and limits peripheral vision)
Items: Compass and Multi-tool
Your fine, and in. Let us wait for others. Thank you.

I'm in.

View attachment 9294

Name: Zane Callahan
Sexuality: Bisexual
Strengths: An incredibly accurate aim, tenacity, and self-determination.
Weaknesses: Incredibly clumsy, especially with the sword, massive introvert, and tends to get sidetracked easily.
Items: A sword he procured absolutely legally as well as a just as legally procured desert eagle .50.

Last edited:
I'm in.

View attachment 9294

Name: Zane Callahan
Sexuality: Bisexual
Strengths: An incredibly accurate aim, tenacity, and self-determination.
Weaknesses: Incredibly clumsy, especially with the sword, massive introvert, and tends to get sidetracked easily.
Items: A sword he procured absolutely legally as well as a just as legally procured desert eagle .50.
How big is the sword?

Sword size. oo; :D More like a short sword than a long sword. Not super big.

Back