Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I wish you luck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ConquerorFox

Conqueror Esra Fox
Grim.

Or, as others know their name, Grimm. As in, the brothers that so easily told many tales, some they never had the chance to have written down, others took place in a universe where the dimension was simply split. Fictional creatures and people, able to go between that mystic barrier that was shrouded in ivy, thorns, roses, and more.

It was a barrier, to protect the people of the past, of the present, and of the future. Long ago, the brothers made this to help everyone and thing. The time period is, as of now, 1880s. England is where the barrier that was so mentioned previously. A guard, to said barrier, goes by Jack. Everyone knows Jack, and Jack knows everyone.

No, not by any means, is he a good person. In fact, in his free time he is fleeing from The Yard, Scotland Yard to be more specific! He was a fiend with a silver tongue that spat out white lies.

That is beside the point, whatever Jacky dear chose to do in his free time was not of importance. All I wish to do is to inform you that your chance is dwindling to join the others in society.

But, keep this meeting a secret! There are people in the Yard, and elsewhere, who wish to destroy many of our… organization! Many would love to get their hands on some of these so called ‘terrorists’ or ‘unstable’ people who succeeded in passing over, you would not want to be caught… would you?

|_________________________________________________________________________|

[|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|]

Okay! So let me level, the best way to explain this simply is that the Grimm Brothers, long ago, knew about both mythical and real people. At first, they all lived together. Before, people became scared and so did these creatures. Those who were murderous, in danger, or different were demeaned to be supernatural.

You CAN choose one of the listed below creatures to be due to it being plausible for humans to be such!

~ Vampire ~
~ Witch ~
~ Wizard ~
~ Necromancer ~
~ Imp ~
~ Fairy ~
~ Sirens ~

You can suggest others, though I will be hesitant to accept some most likely.

FAIRIES DO NOT HAVE WINGS IN THE HUMAN PLANE

SIRENS ONLY HAVE THE TRICKY SKILLS OF SINGING IN THE HUMAN PLANE

IMPS WERE ONCE FAIRIES BUT LOST THEIR... SUNNY BEAUTY. NOT SURE HOW TO EXPLAIN IT. IF YOU READ FABLEHAVEN WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, IT IS BETTER EXPLAINED.

Okie! So as for Roles, human characters just choose the below (human section) , BUT a mythical character may choose from here:

~ Civilian ~
~ Enforcer ~
~ Council Member ~
~ Grimm Relative ~
~ Reporter ~
~ Guardian ~

if you have questions about the above, send me a message!

The Grimm Relative means you are related to the brothers and technically are the overall owner of the ... erm- Rift? Yeah, let's go with that.

Council Members are simply the governing body, since it seems everywhere needs one, I am going to accept... FOUR more people to be this if I get enough? Otherwise I will only accept ONE or TWO more! { I am making Esra one }

Enforcer simply carry out the laws and rules, which will be explained later on, during the Roleplay.

Civilians can have General and normal jobs, butcher, farmer, news paper boy/girl, architect, ect.

Reporter I only want TWO reporters for the alternate plane! They are simply journalists and news reporters.

Guardian is what Jacky is! (I chose his time period for this, deal with it, Jack the Ripper is well known after all) They simply protect the people who cross the barrier outside and inside it. They act similar to enforcers ACCEPT Enforcers cannot interfere with human matters.

Alright! Now for the human characters! If you wish to help with the police then here are your choices:

~ Head of the Investigation ~
~ Spy ~
~ New Recruit ~
~ Volunteer ~

For this, I am not being very picky, just remain in time period and I will probably accept anything :D
The humans that are fiends, are below for options:

~ Cannibals ~
~ Serial Killers ~
~ Kidnappers ~
~ Thieves ~
~ Terrorists ~

I will accept others as well. Do ask first though!

I WILL post a form, if you wish to get a head start on characters it's the possibility of this becoming a major Roleplay, below!​

Last edited:
MESSAGE ME THESE TO BEGIN WITH! WHEN I APPROVE I WILL WAIT AND THEN POST IN THREAD BELOW

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/isnt-it-grim-oc-storage.2271/

THIS IS NOT THE TRADITIONAL WAY MOST PEOPLE DO, BUT I WOULD LIKE A QUICK WAY FOR ME TO LOOK BACK AT THE CHARACTERS AND AM STILL NEW TO FORUM ROLEPLAYING

Name:

[EDIT! Try and stay 18 and up, but if you wish to be younger, talk to me!]

Sexuality:

Species:

Role:

Bio:

Interests:

Hates:

Looks: (Describe or Image!)
( Can be Realistic or Anime )
( KEEP IN MIND, TIME PERIOD )

Personality:

Weapon (If Any) :

Skills:
( three positive at least )

Weaknesses:

- - - - -

STATS:

1/10 scale

Intelligence:

Creativity:

Wisdom:

Physical Strength:

Mental Strength:

Accuracy (only with weapons) :

Social Skills:

Last edited:
I'd like to make a giant with an amputated arm. He'd be 7 feet tall, so shorter than some basketball players.

[ HEADS UP ]

Having trouble finding apparel and images?

The Victorian era was still active!

1837-1901!

Look up steampunk cosplay as well if needed :D

Hello! Popping in to say that I intend to start in fiveeeee ish days? Yeah, around there. So any characters you wish to have (if more) and need finalized, need to be done before then if you want to start with them in the beginning.​

Okay the forums are setup for you guys.

Back