It's all in The Farm

Marks

Characters: Man and Woman

A man and a woman are sitting near a window in a train.
A man and woman sitting on a train talking, looking in train`s window, reading magazines...

Smiling, feeling relaxed and talking to their mobile phones...

MAN: " The ringing sound was replaced with music... Old music... "

WOMAN: " We don't sit on the train waiting for the tracks of history and the tracks of the future to run under the carriages... "
MAN: "Once we reach the train terminal, call our place of accommodation to state our time of arrival..."
WOMAN: "... Our place of accommodation !?..."
MAN: " Don't take me to that apartment ... ... "
WOMAN: " If necessary, we will stay in that apartment, with prior notice and instructions given on our cell phones... "
MAN: "Have we been called on the hot line or something?... We're supposed to be unavailable... "
WOMAN: "Enjoy the journey and don't lose the passion and the love for what we both do"
MAN: " What do we both do?... An urgent pressure on us ... during this journey...?
... We always agree to delay... the release,... pending further and, it is always hoped, more optimistic developments...
... David Lee Roth quoted; The light you see at the end of the tunnel is the front of an oncoming train... ... "
WOMAN: " Focus on the journey, not the destination..."
MAN: " The apartment?"

... ...
The man sings Tin soldiers and Nixon coming, We're finally on our own. This summer I hear the drumming, Four dead in Ohio...
MAN: " I've Googled the lyrics... It's a song called Ohio ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1PrUU2S_iw
Ohio is a protest song and counterculture anthem...
It was written and composed by Neil Young in reaction to the Kent State shootings of May 4, 1970,
... and performed by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young... ... 1970 !!! ..."
... ...
Then they both sing their own lyrics to the tune of the existing Neil Young's song Ohio:
MAN: " Don't take me to that apartment... ..."
WOMAN: "Don't take me to that apartment, it is truly a rare find..."

... ...
MAN: " It's all in the ... family? ... ..."
WOMAN: " You mean ... it's all in ... The Farm...?"
MAN: " Between the announcement of the presidential election results and the appointment of the new government,...
... the turmoil of the new goverment takeover, ... everything is in play... "
WOMAN: " The transition is never smooth..."
MAN: " We've embarked on an essayist line and another travel chronicle one. War reporters..."
WOMAN: " Wise chroniclers ... always... abroad...
... How do you listen to music on your phone? ... Android Central...? Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? ...
Retitled Blade Runner: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? ... Blade Runner 2049..."
MAN: " We were working on it through the afternoon of yesterday and last night...
...By dawn we were certain this journey was perfectly real...
There was silence for a few seconds, then the music came down the line again...
... Another old, vintage, song ... An oldie by David Crosby, performed by Crosby, Stills and Nash ... and Young ... 1969 !?
MAN and WOMAN sing: "... It's been a long time comin'... It's goin' to be a long time gone

And it appears to be a long... Appears to be a long... Appears to be a long time...
Yes, a long, long, long, long time before the dawn ... "
... ...
MAN: "So?"
WOMAN: " Someone must be looking at us suspiciously, wanting to know who we are and what we are doing here..."
MAN: "Who? ... Where is here...?"
WOMAN: "An agent,... an editor,... ...
Enjoy authentic Storyteller's Circle life in this renovated, elegantly modern apartment ... ... ..."
MAN: " A modern apartment nestled in ... an answering machine...
It clicks on, ... the message ends... Does the apartment overlook an embassy?...
The apartment is mostly known only to dedicated cinephiles... and outdated rockers... Outdated rockers?..."
WOMAN: "Dear Man and Woman with well-prepared synthetic identities;... ...
We regret to inform you both... If a space becomes available ... ...
Long-term clandestine spies or informants within an organization, government or private... "

________________________________________________________________ THE END ___________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 7069

Last edited:

Characters: Man and Woman

A man and a woman are sitting near a window in a train.
A man and woman sitting on a train talking, looking in train`s window, reading magazines...

Smiling, feeling relaxed and talking to their mobile phones...

MAN: " The ringing sound was replaced with music... Old music... "

WOMAN: " We don't sit on the train waiting for the tracks of history and the tracks of the future to run under the carriages... "
MAN: "Once we reach the train terminal, call our place of accommodation to state our time of arrival..."
WOMAN: "... Our place of accommodation !?..."
MAN: " Don't take me to that apartment ... ... "
WOMAN: " If necessary, we will stay in that apartment, with prior notice and instructions given on our cell phones... "
MAN: "Have we been called on the hot line or something?... We're supposed to be unavailable... "
WOMAN: "Enjoy the journey and don't lose the passion and the love for what we both do"
MAN: " What do we both do?... An urgent pressure on us ... during this journey...?
... We always agree to delay... the release,... pending further and, it is always hoped, more optimistic developments...
... David Lee Roth quoted; The light you see at the end of the tunnel is the front of an oncoming train... ... "
WOMAN: " Focus on the journey, not the destination..."
MAN: " The apartment?"

... ...
The man sings Tin soldiers and Nixon coming, We're finally on our own. This summer I hear the drumming, Four dead in Ohio...
MAN: " I've Googled the lyrics... It's a song called Ohio ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1PrUU2S_iw
Ohio is a protest song and counterculture anthem...
It was written and composed by Neil Young in reaction to the Kent State shootings of May 4, 1970,
... and performed by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young... ... 1970 !!! ..."
... ...
Then they both sing their own lyrics to the tune of the existing Neil Young's song Ohio:
MAN: " Don't take me to that apartment... ..."
WOMAN: "Don't take me to that apartment, it is truly a rare find..."

... ...
MAN: " It's all in the ... family? ... ..."
WOMAN: " You mean ... it's all in ... The Farm...?"
MAN: " Between the announcement of the presidential election results and the appointment of the new government,...
... the turmoil of the new goverment takeover, ... everything is in play... "
WOMAN: " The transition is never smooth..."
MAN: " We've embarked on an essayist line and another travel chronicle one. War reporters..."
WOMAN: " Wise chroniclers ... always... abroad...
... How do you listen to music on your phone? ... Android Central...? Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? ...
Retitled Blade Runner: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? ... Blade Runner 2049..."
MAN: " We were working on it through the afternoon of yesterday and last night...
...By dawn we were certain this journey was perfectly real...
There was silence for a few seconds, then the music came down the line again...
... Another old, vintage, song ... An oldie by David Crosby, performed by Crosby, Stills and Nash ... and Young ... 1969 !?
MAN and WOMAN sing: "... It's been a long time comin'... It's goin' to be a long time gone

And it appears to be a long... Appears to be a long... Appears to be a long time...
Yes, a long, long, long, long time before the dawn ... "
... ...
MAN: "So?"
WOMAN: " Someone must be looking at us suspiciously, wanting to know who we are and what we are doing here..."
MAN: "Who? ... Where is here...?"
WOMAN: "An agent,... an editor,... ...
Enjoy authentic Storyteller's Circle life in this renovated, elegantly modern apartment ... ... ..."
MAN: " A modern apartment nestled in ... an answering machine...
It clicks on, ... the message ends... Does the apartment overlook an embassy?...
The apartment is mostly known only to dedicated cinephiles... and outdated rockers... Outdated rockers?..."
WOMAN: "Dear Man and Woman with well-prepared synthetic identities;... ...
We regret to inform you both... If a space becomes available ... ...
Long-term clandestine spies or informants within an organization, government or private... "

________________________________________________________________ THE END ___________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 7069

Well, now. That was pretty interesting! I like it.

Well, now. That was pretty interesting! I like it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is only just some creative writing of mine. It is about the C.I.A. or any other intelligence agency... OK?

An old song inspired me:
"The Jam Was Moving" - Debbie Harry / Blondie (1981) -
-

The order came directly from the CIA
To start the following investigation:
Find out what's the hidden power
Lying in the grooves
That drives 'em crazy all across the nation

They found the jam was moving
Go ahead now, go ahead now
It makes the people keep grooving

The agent who was sanctioned to investigate
When he came home he found to his amazement
He saw his own children live on Colt 45
And they were rock hip-popping in the basement

That makes the people keep grooving
Go ahead now

When the order came from the CIA:
"You better look out, and find out
What's the hidden power lying in the grooves
They're going crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, all across the nation."

Agent said, "Found the jam was moving
Go ahead now, go ahead now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is only just some creative writing of mine. It is about the C.I.A. or any other intelligence agency... OK?

An old song inspired me:
"The Jam Was Moving" - Debbie Harry / Blondie (1981) -
-

The order came directly from the CIA
To start the following investigation:
Find out what's the hidden power
Lying in the grooves
That drives 'em crazy all across the nation

The agent who was sanctioned to investigate
When he came home he found to his amazement
He saw his own children live on Colt 45
And they were rock hip-popping in the basement

That makes the people keep grooving
Go ahead now

When the order came from the CIA:
"You better look out, and find out
What's the hidden power lying in the grooves
They're going crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, all across the nation."

Agent said, "Found the jam was moving
Go ahead now, go ahead now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is hilarious, man. A few of us genuinely thought that it was some puzzle or intentionally cryptic ass stuff, it's written in a very intriguing way! Good stuff, really got me thinking. x]

This is hilarious, man. A few of us genuinely thought that it was some puzzle or intentionally cryptic ass stuff, it's written in a very intriguing way! Good stuff, really got me thinking. x]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you, Cale.
Some creative writing of mine that's meant to be entirely too cerebral?

Some cerebral writing of mine that's meant to be non-fiction. ;):):cool:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Back