Returning User It's been a long time.

Griffith

good old-fashioned loverboy
Hello, STC. I'm Griffith, and if y'all were around long enough y'all might remember me, or maybe not - it's been a long time, after all. I disappeared for what - almost 2 years? - during a really difficult period of my life, and now that I've finally gotten to a better place mentally I've decided to return.

A lot has changed since I was last around. For one, I'm done with high school- thank god! And am now waiting to enrol in university to study design. I'm still a fan of Jojo, along with a couple newfound fandom interestss and I still love to draw. I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 nowadays (though I'm not any good at it, hehe) and I've recently gotten into D&D, though the yearning for a good literate RP never really quite went away.

I'll be taking some time to do some catch-up on how the forums have changed since I was last here, poke around here and there, maybe join a roleplay or two. Hope to see y'all around!

Hi Griffith, welcome back, I actually have been looking for looking for someone who is interested in an rp set in a world similar to berserks

Welcome back to STC! Let us know if you need any help getting back into the swing of things.

Hi Griffith, welcome back, I actually have been looking for looking for someone who is interested in an rp set in a world similar to berserks
Ah is that so? Unfortunately I've kind of outgrown my interest in Berserk (making this username kind of a relic :') ) but if you want I can take a look!
Welcome back to STC! Let us know if you need any help getting back into the swing of things.
Thank you!
Hi Griffith, I think sort of remember you xD
Hey! I do think I remember you as well, your profile picture is quite distinctive hehe.

It's mostly I blatantly stole the premise behind the God of the God hand from the lost chapter, and built my own world with that as a seed

Back