New User It's me, ya boi

JaeBlack

The ghosty spook
Weird way to name my thread but well- Anyways! Hello and welcome to my thread. I am glad I caught your attention and now let me make you regret it (not really, unless-?)
Just kidding.

Now, my name is Jae or call me JJ, or Jello... Don't ask how my friend came to that idea. However! I use they/them as pronouns and roleplay for quite a couple of years now. I love writing my own stories and roleplay offers me to write with another person or a group, which makes it so much more exciting.
I started with the rps in Wolfquest and slowly discovered the endless possibilities. I found this site and now I am trying it out! I am used to roleplay in discord servers.

Okayyyy. My responses variate, it honestly depends on many factors like mood, time, or the device I am using. Although it never is less than 3 paragraphs.
I am an open-minded person. Though I have my preferences in fantasy, sci-fi, and slight romance, I also am open to trying something new! Can't judge a book before reading it, can I?

My flaws are mostly typos, it's always those typos and grammar. I am not a native English speaker and even my mother language slaps me with her grammar.
I also curse like a drunken sailor... Just warning you.

I already have many OCs, though I never mind shaping a few more.
Uh- uh- I don't mind 1to1 Rps or group ones.

Yeah, I think that's it- Thanks for reading!

Hey, welcome to Storyteller's Circle! I'm Jex, one of the mentors here. I think you'll love it! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Do you have a favorite book?

The cookies are safe. Cheetos are called for. Brownies are spiked and yeah.......We've got a few people here that don't mind their manners. Mostly me. Anyway, hope you have fun. If you find yourself stuck somewhere or have a question, I can probably help you out. Welcome to STC the forum of many....many.....hmmm...lost my thought there. Anyway, nice to meet you.

Weird way to name my thread but well- Anyways! Hello and welcome to my thread. I am glad I caught your attention and now let me make you regret it (not really, unless-?)
Just kidding.

Now, my name is Jae or call me JJ, or Jello... Don't ask how my friend came to that idea. However! I use they/them as pronouns and roleplay for quite a couple of years now. I love writing my own stories and roleplay offers me to write with another person or a group, which makes it so much more exciting.
I started with the rps in Wolfquest and slowly discovered the endless possibilities. I found this site and now I am trying it out! I am used to roleplay in discord servers.

Okayyyy. My responses variate, it honestly depends on many factors like mood, time, or the device I am using. Although it never is less than 3 paragraphs.
I am an open-minded person. Though I have my preferences in fantasy, sci-fi, and slight romance, I also am open to trying something new! Can't judge a book before reading it, can I?

My flaws are mostly typos, it's always those typos and grammar. I am not a native English speaker and even my mother language slaps me with her grammar.
I also curse like a drunken sailor... Just warning you.

I already have many OCs, though I never mind shaping a few more.
Uh- uh- I don't mind 1to1 Rps or group ones.

Yeah, I think that's it- Thanks for reading!
Cool! Maybe we could start something.

Hey, welcome to Storyteller's Circle! I'm Jex, one of the mentors here. I think you'll love it! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Do you have a favorite book?
I have far too many, lmao. But I think it's safe to say the Throne of Glass series from Sarah J. Maas got me completely wrapped up. Not to mention the other books she wrote! She truly is a role model for me and her books inspire me!

The cookies are safe. Cheetos are called for. Brownies are spiked and yeah.......We've got a few people here that don't mind their manners. Mostly me. Anyway, hope you have fun. If you find yourself stuck somewhere or have a question, I can probably help you out. Welcome to STC the forum of many....many.....hmmm...lost my thought there. Anyway, nice to meet you.
It's nice to meet ye all too! (sorry for my late replies, school kinda caught my time)

Back