JackDoggo's Doggies

JackDoggo

Jack O'Lantern Pioneer
Yo! If you're here, then I think you're looking for one of my Character's sheets :D

Then you're in the right place! If you have suggestions, then please pm me so I could hear them out. Cheers :D

hqdefault.jpg

Basics

Name: Alvaro 'Mad Eyed' De Mattia
Date of Birth: November 14, 1930 (53 years old)
Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Southern Quadrant
Species/Racial Origin: Ashkenazi Jewish
Social Class/Community Status: Upper Class
Language: English
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Kenith "Sharp Tongue" De Mattia, Son of Alvaro and Underboss of the "Insert Mafia's name here" and Eugene "Swift Eyed" De Mattia, Daughter of Alvaro and a Federal Cop.

Physical Description

Face Claim: Robert Downey Jr.
Height: 5′ foot 9″ inches
Weight: 170 pounds
Hair: Grizzled Brown Hair
Eyes: Dark Brown
Typical Clothing/Equipment: Alvaro is usually dressed in a Grey Pinstriped Suit with a Dark Red Tie

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Alvaro acts cold and apathetic towards strangers and law enforcement officers. He never lets his guard down around people. He only cooperates with those who are a member of his criminal organization. He would occasionally show moments of fragility when everything gets too hard and unbearable to deal with.

Skills/Talents: Alvaro is skilled with managing his men. He can look at a group of his caporegimes and instinctively know who's the best man for a certain job. He has above average skill in handling handguns. He can shoot 8 shots out of 10 accurately in a target.

Favourites/Likes: Alvaro likes to read biographies, books about famous and successful people. This helps him learn more about efficient plans and strategies to implement in his own life. He likes his son because his son has taken the initiative to become the underboss of their criminal family.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Alvaro loathes his own daughter because she dishonored the family by running away and becoming a cop. He hates people who are dishonorable and people who can't fulfill their promises.

Goals/Ambitions: Alvaro aims to control the underworld of Las Vegas using various tactics and strategies, and tricks when absolutely needed. He needs to do this in order to get revenge on the person who took everything from him.

Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Hobbies/Interests:
Regular Routine:
Philosophy of Life:
Attitude Toward Death:
Religion/Beliefs:
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors:
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience:
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values:
Education/Special Training: