Janni and my rp chat~

LadyDovahkiin

Please call me Dovah~
Making this mostly for my endless changes to my OP character, whom I now need to give flaws to match bis OPness. XD

Name: Sephtis Leos [Aka- the Bringer of Death; Eyes of Death; Serpent Charmer...]
Place of Birth: Somewhere in California
Species/Racial Origin: Vampire
Appearance/Description: The ‘Serpent Charmer’ has long silky black hair with strands of white through it, usually flowing down his back much like a waterfall but, when ‘working’ he has it pulled back in some complex braid. His skin is ghostly pale; with his height around 6 feet; lean muscle like a professional swimmer. Sephtis is heterochromia, with one pure white eye and the other dark blue. The vampire has many scars all over his body but none have seen them- with the worst would be the jagged word carved deep into his back, old enough that it is so faded that the word is unreadable. Also, there are rumors that the masked creature’s face is terribly scarred so he hides it. While in reality, it is scarred- burned scarred. The Bringer of Death also has a lame leg, which is very evident at times and so he uses his signature Dragon head Cane.
Personality/Attitude: Sephtis charm is magnetic and no one can say no- both out of fear and because he's so persuasive. His patience is surprisingly long but definitely not gentle. You can go quite far over the line of when something is due and not be punished. However, if he personally confronts you for whatever you owe him, you better have it ready or get it quickly because he will not be merciless to people who are slow when in his actual presence. The Bringer of Death shows no emotions of contempt and coldness. No one has ever seen him actually smile, as his face is fully covered by his creepy smiling mask.
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: He has many animals, supposedly. However the ones he has around him the most and is seen with the most, are Thanatos; his wolf who is always at his side, and Aphrodite; his white snake who's usually draped over his shoulders or wrapped loosely around his neck.
Supernatural abilities: When using their weapons, it can pierce a Sephtis hand and drink his vampire blood in order to significantly increase his power.
Education/Special Training: The ‘Eyes of Death’ has a specialty in various torture techniques.
History: Mostly unknown, though there are rumors that he was once human, born a vampire, and that he is neither and it the Grim Reaper himself.

Yesh, yesh you do. It's amusing how you didn't know this was here before xDDDD

So, whatchu thinking about for your OP ass vampire boyo?

Back