Journey Into the Unknown: A Star Wars RP

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
This RP takes place between the time Revan restored peace to the galaxy and Darth Bane's rule of two. The story starts with a group of new jedi knights and padawans sent from the jedi academy on coruscant to protect a small city on the outer rim from pirates. Though it is unknown at the time the jedi are dispatched, the pirates are not there to steal from the defenceless people, but instead they have been hired to find a lost sith relic.

The sith relic is a gateway to a lost system, a place cut off from the rest of the galaxy, a place of the dark side. After getting to the plant and learning of the pirates mission and the presence of the dark side the group tries to stop them, but the sith that is leading the pirates reaches the relic first and opens the gateway. The group of jedi will have a choice they can cross into the unknown after the sith or report their findings to the temple and let the gateway close for what could be all time.

This is going to be a small group RP with a max of 6 players (only two slots left). The story may get dark at times and there will be plenty of hard decisions to shape your character with. Romance is allowed, but it should be kept to a minimum and nothing over a PG-13 rating.

Character sheet:

Name:

Species:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Dress and appearance:
Type of lightsaber:
(also if you want you can have a jedi with a blaster and a lightsaber)

(padawan or knight)
Type of Jedi: (sentinel, guardian, or consular)
Favorit force power: (this is just for the start since the characters have not unlocked the true power of the force)
Fears:
Weaknesses:
Short back story on how you have come to be a jedi:

Pictures:
(If you want to use pictures to help us see your character feel free to share them.)

Name: Setzer Branford

Species: Miraluka
Height: 6'0
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: N/A
Dress and appearance: Fair skinned, his shoulder length hair is often kept in a ponytail, he has a lean but athletic build, his blindfold is black and covers up to his eyebrows. He wears the traditional Jedi robes in varying shades of brown.
Type of lightsaber: Yellow single saber

Type of Jedi: Consular
Favorit force power: Force Sight, Force Persuasion
Fears: Claustrophobic, Blindness
Weaknesses: Quick to judge based on peoples aura
Short back story on how you have come to be a jedi: Setzer was freed from a slave camp by the Jedi at age 7, while all Miraluka are strong with the force, the Jedi sensed a greater potential in Setzer and took him in as an apprentice. He learned quickly and became a Knight at 19 and has served the order faithfully.

Picture:
View attachment 177

Last edited:
Name: Roshion Frunger

Species: Chadra-Fan
Height: 3ft 3in
Weight: 50lb
Hair: Roshion does not have hair and instead has a thick black fur coat.
Eyes: black bat like eyes
Dress and appearance: Roshion usually wears a set of light tan jedi robes.
Type of lightsaber: A short green lightsaber that looks like a samurai sword.

Type of Jedi: guardian
Favorit force power: Force speed
Fears: Space and being alone for long amounts of time
Weaknesses: Roshion rushes into things often before she has even seen the whole picture.
Short back story on how you have come to be a jedi: Like most jedi Roshion was brought to the temple before she could walk and raised to become a jedi. Roshion struggled through her initial training and did not truly learn how to use the force until master Trom took her as a padawan. Under Trom’s close guidance Roshion became very knowledgeable in lightsaber combat. Like her master Roshion spent much of her time strengthening herself and studying the force abilities that would give her the edge in the heat of combat.

Pictures:
This is what a Chadra-Fan looks like:
image.jpg

This is what Roshions lightsaber looks like, but with a green blade:
da9b67a4d2a2adfc1f0e23e54f2aa6c0.jpg

Reactions: Rue
Have you seen the darksaber? It would be what your lightsaber would look like, except with a green blade. haha

Name: Ferriath Quugh (Designation: Shadow Quugh)

Species: Mandalorian

Height: 5’ 7”

Weight: 130 Ibs

Hair: Brunette

Eyes: Blue

Dress and appearance: Dress is as pictured, with a robe over top. She has 2 tattoos on her face as pictured to identify her as Mandalorian and signify her clan.

Type of lightsaber: Dual lightsabers. Both are a yellow/gold color that signifies a Jedi Sentinel.

Her first saber is a Guard shoto saber. The hilt is made of lightsaber resistant Phrik.

GuardShoto.jpg

Her second saber is a dual phase lightsaber. It can instantly be lengthened to 3 meters, as well as have the width be adjustable instantly, unlike typical sabers.

dual_phase_lightsaber_concept_by_xelku9-dau4ri0.jpg

Type of Jedi: Sentinel = Jedi Shadow

Favorit force power: Battle Meditation, Force Immunity

Fears: Friend turning to the Dark Side

Weaknesses: Distaste for the Jedi Council beliefs and constant contact with Sith artifacts.

Short back story on how you have come to be a Jedi: Born on an outer rim world, she unknowingly used the force to choke and kill a pair of gangsters who killed her mother. After the incident, she fled but only made it a day before she picked up by a Jedi Sentinel from the Acquisition Division. The force activity when she killed her mothers murderers, was sensed by the Sentinel. She was tested for her Midochlorian count by the Sentinel, then taken to the Jedi temple for further testing where she was accepted and trained as a Jedi.

Pictures:

1ze8hdz.jpg

aeqkhd.jpg

Have you seen the darksaber? It would be what your lightsaber would look like, except with a green blade. haha

I thought about this, but I am not a fan of how the blade looks and I could not find one with the type of hilt I liked.

I'm interested and I'll make a character sheet soon sorry. Saw this post too late and I gotta get up early. I'll submit the thingy as soon as I possibly can

Name: Jandrik Draelyr

Species: Human
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 157 lb.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Red
Dress and appearance: Almost always hooded in thick robes, some armor worn underneath
Type of lightsaber: Crossguard lightsaber

Padawan
Type of Jedi: Guardian
Favorite force power: Alter (Force push, force lightning for sith, force throw, etc.)
Fears: He is afraid of accidentally killing someone who was innocen, his father's life, and not being strong enough to stop something he knew he could
Weaknesses: He is hot-headed and often rushes into a problem without stopping to think about it
Short back story on how you have come to be a jedi: His force power manifested at an early age, erupting from him and drawing attention from the Jedi Council. His force abilities are looked upon as volatile and unreliable, but if he can learn to wield the power at a controlled rate, he could be one of the most powerful guardians in the jedi order. He is carefully monitored by his master, and often undergoes meditation to calm himself and attempt to gain control of his power.

Pictures: He looks like this, but of course it's a blue crossguard lightsaber, and his robes are a darker shade of brown. He's also right handed
View attachment 185

I am going to start the RP tonight, when I have more time. Thanks for getting your characters up and being patient.

Can I time skip my character and have her arrive at the system, or are yall planning to discuss things in transit some more?

That is fine. I was going to have her arrive just before the transport, but I was unsure of whether or not to timeskip. I'll wait till yall enter the system, then I'll make my post explain how she entered and what she did.

Can I got a post on at the ship before anyone heads back there? Gotta have the knight to knight convo.

Yep, I left my last post open so she can be back when ever and I think Sean did the same.

Yeah it was just a generic "He'll arrive back at the ship when everyone's ready" type deal

Back